Human cannot play against Night elf now: TOO IMBALANCED

I agree 100% with the OP

Funny to read some sh1tty stuff against these claims… probably elves players

2 Likes

Yeah both CaptainJack and Cat are Elf players, but they pretend they play other race to try to influence their opinion ,which just shows how much their opinion are worth …

Both Elf vs HU and Orc vs HU is completely broken in favor of the Elf and Orcs.

2 Likes

I don’t play Elf at all. Feel free to call up my profile and my awful record b ecause im garbo at this game. But I still don’t have any special trouble against NE compared to any of the other races as Human.

in 1v1 I usually just rush an NE player knowing they’ll have their AoW uprooted to creep and I can usually destroy it and that’s game over.

Any decent Elf can defend against that. Simply DH with Immolation can counter all your melee army without a problem. Wisp can detonate mana/waters, and you are as good as done.
In similar level, again if the Elf is semi-decent he will done his creeping before you can done yours. DH will already be level 2. So good luck with that.

1 Like

Not my experience. I catch them while they’re creeping, they take damage from the creeps, they have to choose to fiinish the camp or counter me and end up in a bad spot. I have a high success rate against this in 1v1 where I seem to be the least awful. And if they try to run, I usually get them with the ice arrows. NSW is great for this.

Your experience is at extremely low mmr, stop this

Doesn’t matter, experience is experience, and it’s just another illustration as to how the game plays differently at different levels in ways that go beyond simply how skilled you are.

Frankly if I can do it, that means its possible and tbh it should be even easier at higher MMR.

Sure, maybe the NE player is just more trash than I am, but I’m not convinced that’s the only explanation

1 Like

NE is not only imbalanced strong but also super good at crying to blizzard.

1 Like

I’ll give you that second part for sure