Hum deserves a buff as Infi&TH are the only players who demonstrated balance issue by offracing at the highest level

Anyone can express their opinions on balance and these opinions are mostly noises. What Blizzard should really look at is player’s actions.

The best human players are the best players in War 3, Infi and TH constantly showed how weak human is by using elf/ud/random to beat top players in major tourneys. Th and Infi have the best elf vs hum matchup and they made Sky feel hopeless against elf therefore chose to play elf mirror instead to stand a chance against Infi/Th’s elf. Infi also used to beat the best Orc Lyn in bo5 twice using elf in WGL. He also beat Foggy the best elf in Europe in a bo5 at WGL. His achievement also include defeating the best Elf Moon using random in bo5.

More recently, he completely trashed top human players Fortitude and Sok using undead and you can see the game is very one-sided, Infi said his CL expo strategy has not been challenged by any hum players he played. His vod can be found in the post below.

Through his crazy multi-tasking game no usual undead players have, you can see that infi is clearly the best player in this game and he can play all four races at the highest level. So the fact that he doesn’t play hum against undead and he used undead to destroy human easily is more convincing than any inferior players’ complaint about balance. So unless Moon and Lawleit started to play hum mirror or Happy switch to hum to beat top undead players in tournaments, I don’t see any reason to believe the Humba propaganda from the average Joes.

So I think the latest balance patch is at the right direction and small tweaks can make it a very good patch. For instance, the arcane tower buff might address the CL harassment but the DK skeletons harassment is still unholdable for Hum.

4 Likes

Are u kidding? Hum is the 1st race most players would like to be nerfed

1 Like

I admire the different perspective

But consider that many pros are starting to speak out on the patch, and it seems Infi is the only one who has something positive to say and it’s along the lines of ‘meh’.

xhttps://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/iuhrzc/some_pro_players_thoughts_on_ptr/

I think Grubby did a good breakdown on the patch so far, it’s a case of the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Even Orc v NE has a bigger winrate difference and there’s barely anything addressing it there.

Infi doesn’t care, cause he plays all four races at the highest level. In yesterday’s stream he said that he chose not to provide any feedback to Blizzard in the past two years despite being asked for input on balance issue. He said some players are just shamelessly defending their races so he choose be the master of all four races instead of arguing about balance. Because at the end of the day, it’s really down to which group is louder. TBH there are four races and a random choice when you join the game, you are free to choose whichever you think the strongest.

1 Like