Huge 4v4 q times battle net

Since your last hotpatch it takes much longer to find games.

You disabled 2 or 3 premade players to play 4v4 together
Now only 4 premades can play vs 4 random teams?!

This is a really annoying change

It was fun to q up with a mate for 4v4

Please revert this change so that q times get less and friends can play with eachother

It doesnt make sense to disallow 2 premade players to play vs potentionally 4 random team players but allow 4 premades to play vs 4 random team players

People that want to try hard play on W3Champions anyways

Please bring back friend play! It was like the best change reforged introduced and now its gone…

6 Likes

Yeah bring back playing with friend or two 4v4 rt, that change was awesome.

6 Likes

I agree. Please revert that change!

4 Likes

Have found 0 matches all day today!

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s just the Q just glitching out the way it sometimes does. But either way, this isn’t a good look for this change and illustrates the whole reason why AT vs RT is allowed in the first place.

2 Likes

Been bugged the entire day :frowning:

Why are we not getting any answers?

1 Like

Can’t find a game for the lat 16 hours or so

1 Like

There’s finally an alert on top of WC3 in the launcher stating they are aware of this issue. That is good news, thank you blizzard!

2 Likes

Issue is happening again!

2 Likes

Not for me and at least the seven other people I saw. Got a 4v4 queue pop in about 10 seconds. Your problem isn’t the server this time.

I would agree that Blizzard should allow bringing someone into a 4v4 match!

Nope
I’m glad No AT in 3v3 4v4. It pushed out anyone who was playing the game in a non AT setting since the matches were busted and half your team would leave at the start of the game regardless of whether the AT was good or bad.