How to invite for Arranged Team AT [SOLVED]

1. Set your Router to “EXPOSED HOST”, this allows IPv4 Connections that we need to Invite People for Arranged Teams.
  2. Open the Ports 6112 - 6119 on your Router.
  3. Open the Ports 6112 - 6119 on your Firewall(s) and allow all Communication for Warcraft 3.
  4. If you still cant invite for arranged teams:

DELETE YOUR FRIEND FROM YOUR FRIENDSLIST - THEN INVITE AND HAVE FUN!
(If it still doesnt work for you: try another chatchannel or create a new chatchannel or restart game all, just test it out.)
Help me to share the Information and decrease the waiting time in que.
I am waiting for you :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

It works! Thanks a lot my friend!

nice one. finally crazy AT action

Good that it worked for u too :).
Please write a Reply if it worked for you or not, so i can maybe help and this Thread stays on top of the Forum!

Man you’re awesome! It worked for me! Thank you!

Nice to hear that it works for you too :slight_smile: gl & hf in AT!

Does somebody have a tutorial for the Unity Media Connect Box? (Germany)
There is just some kind of IPV6/IPV4 encap…but no exposed Host.

@urmomplayswc Try to activate DMZ or deactivate the firewall of your Router if there is no exposed Host available. ATM there are problems with IPv6 so you need a IPv4 Connection & IP-adress to get this work. I dont know this Router so you need to find out yourself how to configure it. Maybe this helps you: Page 21 - Firewall
xhttps://www.unitymedia.de/content/dam/dcomm-unitymedia-de/hilfe—service/pdf/Connect/Connect-Box-Interaktives-Benutzerhandbuch.pdf
If this still doesnt work for you, get a Fritzbox, i got the FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable.

1 Like

thanks man i will try.

start the exe as admin works for us!

Good job but players without a router? I’m speaking about those who have plugged LAN cable to their PC/laptops without owning a router. What happens to them?

We play on Battle net Europe, but can’t play AT. We are set router, than open ports on router and firewall. We have static ip too. But actually can’t host and join to AT. This is very very sad.
Custom games work perfectly and we can join and host any standart games or custom maps.
Any solutions for repair AT? :disappointed_relieved:

We have the same problem Maximus. Maybe a problem of Battlenet :confused: . We play in Germany. Hope somebody has a selution for that.

Same problem here. My friend and I cannot play AT games, but, as Maximus, custom games matches works perfectly.

Confirmed WORKING!!!

CONFIRMED IN NORWAY! I did every step, at the end we hussled on the way to giving up but gave swapping chat channels 3 tries, worked on the 3rd one! You know what they say, threesomes are awesome! :slight_smile: Good job OP

Can someone upload a video on youtube how to fix this problem ?

I’ve done the port-forwarding on my router and the firewall, but I’m not really sure what the “exposed host” part is? When I search google it talks about a demilitarized zone. Is this what I need to do is create a default demilitarized zone?

1 Like

Still unable to host or participate in an AT match.
I’ve done the protforwarding on my router and Firewall. My friend did the same.
Both of us started as admin and play on the EU-Realm.
We changed channels, deleted and reinvited to FL like crazy.
We still haven’t figured out what this “EXPOSED_HOST” thing is. Our routers don’t have such option to toggle of or on…
We need a friendly Blizz-dude or lady here!

1 Like

We have been able to invite each other (try 4-5 times) until recently when it stopped working at all. :frowning:

1 Like