How to get to Theramore Isle in last Bonus Campaign?

Hi,

I have finished A Blaze of Glory (last campaign in The founding of Durotar). However, my game is completed after I sank the 6 battleships.
In short, after I finished that 6 battleships, I was brought to the victory screen instead of Theramore Isle.

Anyone facing the same issue?

I thought I should be brought to Theramore for the final battle with Admiral Proudmoore?

-=Found the solution on my own instead=-

Just click ‘continue’ campaign, and it will load it up.

Theramore should be part of the same act " Act 3: A Blaze of Glory" and not a “hidden” finale play.

I wish there is some refund or benefit for us players finding out bugs and helping to solve them.

Would really think hard to spend another cent on Blizzard games.

Disappointing.

3 Likes

Hi, I am having the same issue, except when I click continue on the victory screen, it brings my back to the campaign list and my mouth cursor disappeared (I can still click by hovering on the screen until the right buttons light up but the cursor is gone…)

I can’t play the final battle with Admiral Proudmoore.

Anyone facing the same issue?

This is far from the first problem I’ve had with this game, always managed to find a fix, but being stuck in the very last mission is extremely frustrating…

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. I had to wait till patch 1.35 to even play the Rexxar campaign (because of a bug when exiting zones). Was very happy to finally play it and now I get this bug after destroying 6 battleships. It says victory and when I click continue I go to the campaign list and the mouse cursor is gone…

Is there anyone who knows a fix for this? I’d like to actually finish the Rexxar campaign

3 Likes

I made a mention of this in the PTR that while they fixed one bug in this campaign from last patch, they created this new bug, and now we can’t finish the campaign.

What’s the point of bug reporting if the bugs don’t get fixed.

4 Likes

Same here …

5 Likes

Same issue…

3 Likes

Same issue…

2 Likes

Same issue… Not acceptable.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever found a fix to this? It’s happening to me now.

2 Likes

Same issue. Clicking “continue” brings me back to the score screen with no cursor.

2 Likes

Do we need to go somewhere else to get this fixed? Wish someone from blizzard would comment.

This is fixed on the current PTR.

1 Like

At least they did fixed the continue button. Which that is a good quality of life improvements.

Seriously. It almost seems like Blizz staff have been given a gag order to not even acknowledge stuff like this.

I’m finally playing the campaign for this for the very first time. I got all the way to the last Durotar mission, sunk the 6 ships in Act 3, and now I cannot load the final assault on Theramore because it takes me to the victory screen, where I cannot see a mouse cursor and cannot hit continue.

It’s fixed in the current PTR.

Blizzard is silent because there is no dedicated development team.

All good and well, but now my campaign progress isn’t there, so short of typing in the skip mission cheat about 50+ times–which might take upwards of an hour–is there a way to unlock all the missions in the PTR?

http://classic.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml

Use motherland

I can confirm that with the last patch this problem is solved. I loaded my save, destroyed the battleships and then the game progressed to the last mission. Which was a lot easier and shorter than I remembered :’) But still nice to have finished the game again

Sorry for the delayed reply. Came back to see if someone had replied, and didn’t realize you’d done so almost two weeks ago.
In any case, as Tyrhem mentioned, it’s now a moot point, because the new patch did finally fix this. Thanks for the help either way, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like