How long until Blizzard pulls the plug on this game?

Just curious on people’s thoughts. Surely they’ve crunched the numbers and realized they won’t make money with re-reforged. I imagine they’ll start moving devs off creating new content and fixing bugs this year, and probably by 2026 they’ll have killed the servers.

“I could win against them just less than half the time”

Really?
Is that supposed to impress me?

Because it doesn’t. I’m more impressed by those people who beat you more than half the time- and they probably don’t have to act like 6 year olds to do it.

1 Like

Lol w3c profil is open, sad u have no idea about it :rofl:
Guess u dont even know who play 4vs4 in w3c…
impress u? Cant impress a kid wihout eyes.
Btw, I never get succeed report from w3c by toxic or ruiner, but most of player get banned, Including some well-known pros, u can guess why :rofl:

1 Like

You don’t get punished because nobody is moderating the game, not because you aren’t doing anything reportable lol

2 Likes

Lol i often get reported for ruin game, but never succeed, there are some people watch replay, not even say I play bad, ruiner and suck player (have no idea what to do in game for win, typical player like u) always flame me for no help teammate :rofl:

The problem with your statement is you aren’t told when you are reported, soooo… you don’t know how often you’re being reported, though I’d agree that you are often because you act like a six year old.

And the only reason they don’t “succeed” is because, again, as I said they don’t give a fart about this game and don’t actually moderate it.

That’s literally the only reason you aren’t being sanctioned. If this was Overwatch or any current Blizzard game, you’d not be so fortunate.

1 Like

No, you can’t. And anyone with a brain won’t say they’re reporting when they do so.

1 Like

I don’t give a care about W3C. It’s not official and never will be.

You only continue to prove that you’re a 6 year old bully who is better at trolling than actually playing the game.

I will be reporting any further flaming posts, and you can be assured they actually do moderate this forum. Maybe some consequences will teach you that you need more manhood.

1 Like

They just put out a public test realm for a new patch two days ago. And the work on the game is all outsourced right now beyond basic management.

Not outsourced, just not handled by anyone who knows what they’re doing. Literally just throwing darts at a dartboard.

What a dbag trollclown post. What happened to you?

What happened to me? Maybe you should read all the other posts from that other person calling me a “game ruiner” even though he and I have never even appeared in the same game, since he’s playing on W3C and I do not.

I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate it if someone said those things to you.

1 Like

Everyone calm down, I know that the FFA search being broke for over a week now has everyone on edge but let’s be civil here.

Reminder: please fix FFA search thanks!

My life just isn’t the same without FFA!