How do I play Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, NOT FORCED REFORGE

There is no option to play Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne on the loader currently and the files are made into Reforged in the WC3 Folder , how do I play The Frozen Throne Battlenet Please Help me.

12 Likes

same issue here

I always have my cd keys on battle.net account but it doesnt work.

My original game disappeared too :
Where is TFT now?

2 Likes

How can I get my Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne back please, this is a robbery by blizzard!

2 Likes

You need to play the full campaign from ROC i think.
//https://www.ign.com/wikis/warcraft-3/How_to_Unlock_The_Frozen_Throne_Expansion

There’s a more direct way than what the IGN article states.

Use the cheat code

motherland nightelfex 1

That will put you right at the start of TFT.

I have tried youtube videos, looking for downloads of previous versions and still have not succeeded. If you want to play the original version of the game then yell at blizzard. That’s what I’m doing. Reforged honestly doesn’t even seem worth it. I own the CD keys for classic WC3 and the TFT add-on. I also have downloaded both classic versions in the past from the website (after activating them with my registered CD keys) and they worked. Reforged does not allow you to do that anymore. What’s wild, is that they are still listed on the site, but the links’ targets have been replaced with the new Reforged installer, instead of the classic versions. If you click on Single Player mode in the game, they actually have playable TFT custom game maps in there…So, where is the campaign content for The Frozen Throne? Why am I paying for something that I already paid for in the past?

The individual campaigns are now merged into a single linear campaign. Once you complete RoC, TFT starts immediately after. If you want to jump straight to the TFT part without going through RoC, see the post above yours.

You don’t have to pay for anything more if you just want to play Classic mode. Only the Reforged mode needs to be bought.

2 Likes

I see that the cheat worked…wow. Thanks!

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.