How can i get a refund?

So… the campaign doesn’t work.
the multiplayer doesn’t work.
the custom game doesn’t work.
the classic switch do not switch you to the old game even if you have it, not old interface or anything.

I tried to launch in administrator mode. doesn’t work.
I tried to open router port. doesn’t work.
I added the game to my firewall exception Doesn’t work

I tried to host a custom game. people cannot join.
I tried to join a custom game. The game tell me the name is wrong or the game host left.
Click refresh button. Doesn’t work.
See the game again. Can’t join. Same error… It is not as if the host or the game name could not exist.

Getting desperated. This should have been a glorious day.

Downloaded the old game and installed it.
It instead open b .net launcher and show me the reforged game installed.

I give up.

IF the game doesn’t work.
IF you cut any of the advertised content.
AND IF I cannot play the old game as long as I have the new one in my library…

I want a refund , for the base reforged game I brought and the upgrade to the spoil of war edition.

And instead play the game I love on the old, working edition called the frozen trone with just less fancy new graphic.

So… how can I get one ?

14 Likes

People are getting their accounts banned for telling others how to get a refund.

13 Likes

all bad threats are getting deleted
they want to silence us

10 Likes

Why would you get banned for telling someone if you contact blizzard customer support, that they might issue you a refund? That makes no sense.

3 Likes

Try making a thread about how to refund the game. You’ll be sure.

5 Likes

Make a thread on it yourself. Be the guinea pig.

2 Likes

do it and see
or just wacth new threads and see how they get deletet over 15 min or so

2 Likes

We just saw a topic with refund instructions getting deleted and the person made a throwaway acc to say he is now banned…

1 Like

on a side note I like the way we can see people type and post notification here.

No need to make a thread. Getting a refund is as simple as contacting customer support. I’ve done it a few times in the past. There’s no special steps involved.

`Trust me i have been there lol my main account Moriarty got banned/silenced to 1 feb for telling people how to do it. If you do not believe me i can haply show a print =)

2 Likes

Wait … you guys are serious? they are deleting the thread and banning people who tell other how to refund ?

2 Likes

Yep, they banned a guy for 2 weeks

Cant be true, as long as they are not using insults and stuff… cant be.
a refund is a legal right, as long as it respects their laws and conditions of the purchase.

“silencing” people who try to help other on how to apply their legal rights is going agaisnt legal laws. Cant be.

Well here you can see i am silenced https:/ /ibb.co/BrhkD9G (remove space in dashes since you can’t post links)

You’re talking about the company that banned the guy for speaking about Hong Kong… You know that right?

2 Likes

cash grab, they probably can’t afford the massive amount of requests coming in, so they are denying people refunds

1 Like

I checked up other topic and found out how. Sadly, the automatic refund was unavailable to me for some reason so I have to pass by the mail support.

Thanks everyone… and I hope I will buy the game again with everything working fine at a later date.

1 Like

Sign me up for the refund, this isn’t what was advertised…I’m never going to prepurchase a game ever again…

Just the automated system
Will deny you . Submit a ticket detailing the fraud that was committed and you will be refunded.