Hotfixes -- March 23, 2020

The patch was pretty large and the notes seem way too small to actually warrant a 1.2gig update . Anyway what im trying to say is maybe the added size came from unfinished changes for future updates? Can’t really tell until another update rolls around tho.

Sorry, but that is ridiculous. You’re saying that because there is a large fanbase that is demanding new games (come on, that’s the DREAM of every company!), they had too much to do and messed up this remake? I’m not talking about some general problems here, my point is that the remake is inferior in every aspect I use to the old game.

And I didn’t disrespect the developers of all the quality games they released in the past. I accuse the managment of the Reforge project to have made serious mistakes and I accuse the current managment of not addressing these mistakes in any responsible way.

Reforged had less focus and less budget but a lot of new and amazing stuff was created because of it.
I mean sure,we didn’t get Reforged the way it was Originally meant to be,but C’mon… We get Diablo 4,Overwatch 2,Amazing Update coming up for Hearthstone,Shadowlands
A lot of good quality projects were born,and Reforged could potentially be better in time…But the community chose to make it the worst game on Metacritic instead of helping it.

2018: “This game is a mess”
2019 beta: “This game is a mess”
2020: “This game is a mess”

So tell me,what’s the point of keep working on it from a developer side,really? It has a toxic community of people who wants two separate games,it has a bad reputation and reviews and a small amount of players

1 Like

Dev team is a bunch of clowns but LOL @ people who think a 1gb patch actually adds 1gb to the space the game takes on their drives

2 Likes

Why are you acting as if you are a man-child?.. My god you people are so depressing.

He’s not defending Blizzard, he is merely stating the objective truth. You, however, immediately jump to attack him which speaks volume of your character and it is not pretty.

Just because the fixes does not affect your gameplay, does not mean that thousands of others were not affected. Please, there are other people than just you and your apparently touchy feelings in this world.

2 Likes

what’s depressing is your constant defending of these poor business practices. You then attack me directly. I’m talking topics and you get personal. If a guy has 1000 posts and is constantly defending the company during these times, asking who they are isnt being a “man-child”. Nor is stating my point on why they coulda waited with this “hotfix” and saved thousands of people the trouble of downloading a 1.6gb “hotfix” when they arent even bothered to test these “hotfixes” before releasing them. I can guarantee there’s thousands of people that were negatively affected by this moreso then the “thousands” of people that play swat aftermath.

the fact you attack me and try and hurt my feelings shows how pathetic you are of a human being.

also the fact that my post triggered you to insult me shows how sensitive you are. Such a weasel.

1 Like

Such a toxic weirdo…Idk how the heck 1.6 GB is a problem for ANYONE in 21 Sentury,when almost everyone has hundreds of GB on two or three of their drives
Is that a problem to download less than two GB and let this game be slightly better instead of blindly hating everything developers are doing?

your the weirdo that has spent the past 5 months calling reforged a great game? Did he call out the shill signal in the discord and needed help or something?

I’m not the shill If I care not only about myself,but about the company. Unlike you I understand them and their possition and believe in this project.
There is already a lot of work in this game. And it’s great they are keep working on it even with people like you around.

He avoided it again and answered what works for him. I am not surprised.

And who are you to judge what others write on this public forum? If you have an answer write it.
What you are missing is your efforts are futile. People on this forum except the, probably paid, fan-boys know the status. This game is disaster whether it is because of developers or executives. You can’t change players mind at this rate without publishing a proper working game. Even the people who have never played the game before knows that this reforged disaster.

3 Likes

What have they done to keep working on it? Sorry i missed that part. Are you calling fixing bugs that have been there since november “working” on this game?

is that what you’re doing?

The last time a worthwhile work put in this game was like 2000s.

1 Like

Fixing bugs,optimisation and other stuff for such a toxic community is already a lot. Toxics doesn’t deserve any of this.
They made so many amazingly looking models,VO and Artwork…And plus they gave us an amount of new games and awesome updates wich makes me so proud of them. They really did and amazing job and I’m sorry they have people like you who hates them for no real reason

A lot of new content and new games is MUCH more important than a Remaster of a 2003 game.

1 Like

This is very NON-toxic. WE HAVE PAID FOR THIS GAME AND I WANT WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR.

You can have your new models and artworks (they were created by Malaysian company btw) and be proud of them, I don’t care.

I want what I used to have before reforged and I am writing my opinion on this public forum. You are very welcome to ignore. But you don’t have a right to call other people toxic.

3 Likes

You also paid for feateres that have been cut a while before the launch…You will never get them so the only thing you left to do is Refund and go away
And you now acting like a toxic child,wanting your 17 year old game back instead of moving on.
Look around - there’s a whole industry of gaming! So many games to choose from! Why even need Classic WC3? Go play something else instead of being toxic to devs and let them fix everything without whining about how “bad” the game is

Yes, and this isnt the customer’s fault.

I think people have the right to ask for what they paid for, they also have a right to refund. This choice belongs to each and every individual, not you.

Seeking what we paid for is toxic now?

You have no right to decide which games people like or which games they dont like or which games people should play or not. The hard truth is people paid for something and they didnt get it. Even the game they bought 15+ years ago got removed.

3 Likes

Oh no,the game you played for 15+ years got removed,how are you going to live now? It’s not like there’s a plenty amount of much better games you can switch to…It’s not like there’s hundreds of great games you can play instead of low-poly outdated ladder in 00’s RTS game
And yes - It’s customers fault that they don’t know what they want and back in a day forced devs to scrap most of the things and concentrate on Diablo 4

Update without update or how blizzard add errors

Last night, some huge chunk of updates for several versions was downloaded through the Battle.net app.

When creating a game in “My game”

team !closeall and !openall

• no works

Previously released 1.32.3 After which I found that the potions on the map had stopped stacking without changes in the map itself.

For example, previously it was possible to add potions to 5 and in the editor displays that they can be added to 5 in the map, however this no longer passes healing potions can no longer stack up to 5 pieces and after 2x they occupy a new cell in the inventory.

I’m talking about how blizzards purposefully kill warcraft that is not an update, then a new blunder.

Kiss slowly kill warcraft.

noob, omg what are you doing?

2 Likes

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18!!?? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ?

1 Like

What is the work here in the goal-oriented creation of bugs and the pretense that they supposedly eliminate it when in fact they replace everything with the same original that they deleted. They disabled one of the functions that was already in the 2003 game until everyone forgot and then introduced it demo, as if they created yesterday it when in fact it just turned off all this time, as if creating the appearance of self-need and need earning on the players again with the help of the same 2003 game created not by them but by completely different people from whom they stole this game and did not pay them their employees salaries. That’s how they work. Bobi cat world welcome

All this work licked visibility.

after 1.32.3

! openall and! closeall commands

stopped working, they are busy with such work

Then they will write in their new update that it now works, they are busy with such work. They break it themselves repair it, that is, rollbacks of their own changes to the previous working versions that were most likely not created by them, but those who either died or have not been working in the company for a long time.

Since before them there were 1000 exactly the same moments. They destroyed the balance from the beginning and then make it appear that they are doing it and for some reason it returns exactly to the state that it was before the balance was destroyed. It started in the previous update before the release of REFORGED, frankly speaking, the balance was up to this point. why did they destroy her. purposefully destroy. Actually, this is not about that; most companies have generally free games such as Quake Champion or Unreal Tournament 4 or in STEAM, Bethesda also has a lot. Dota 2 is also free, although it’s not me doing it now, how Blizzard was going to jump over Dota 2 even in the ordinary when it is free and Warcraft3 is paid. Not to mention that someone should develop a new DotA and how you imagine it, I have no particular desire to continue developing it in a Warcraft with such problems (blizzard didn’t get in touch with me and it doesn’t help the developers, though would be the system that is in Starcraft2). Not to mention the fact that I put my work into the development and creation of cards such as DotA, but in order to play it, I need to pay Blizzard to buy Warcraft3 without which I couldn’t play my DotA. And this is precisely the exploitation of my work. Blzzard herself is a dirty and miserable prostitute who makes money on the user cards of her players and fans, exploits her fans and their work in money for herself.

2 Likes