Hotfixes - April 29, 2020

Dear Mr. Kaivax,

• Should we consider this as a patch as well?

• Should we consider this as a 3 month promised patch, so that we can give up all hope until December?

• Should we start a gofundme page for Blizzard in order to finish and fix 20 years old game?

• Should i leave my account in my will to my son, which isn’t even born yet, so he may play it before age of 40, do you think that is reasonable time for you to finish Reforged?

• Should we be happy or sad that we don’t see any footprint updates?

• Should we be happy that because of poor coordination, not only did your company not increase the number of new player, but rather started to mock and ignore that small amount of people that kept your game alive for past 20 years?

• Should we blame low level employers for a job poorly done or the project manager?

• Should we stop asking anything from you until Shadowlands or Diablo come out, even though different teams work on those games?

• Does your department and company believe they actually did a good work on WC3: Reforged; Do you think that we have some mental issues and are expecting too much or are we simply being ungrateful for not praising Blizzards master (desync) piece?

• Are you aware how many people are still trying to make a living out of this game, and are losing sponsors with each and every day?

You had one job Blizzard… and you failed it.

Looking forward to see if you will answer any of these multiple questions (even though we all know you wont).

Best regards,

r3an1maTed

13 Likes

I can’t see the orc background screen. When I select the other 4 races (including random) it works fine; but when I select orc, the screen is black.

I play on a Mac

wish blizz waited til 2021 to break wc3 so i had something to play during coronavirus hell.

4 Likes

Hotfix = Stuff we haven’t made QA and pushed into Production environment but screwed up the whole game.

3 Likes

Footprints?

campaign progress reset, after previous patch…
save games - deleted.
zzz…

1 Like

What about the fact that we still cannot select hero skins from the campaign for multiplayer? You told us we would be getting this feature. You advertise it before you released Reforged. Its not even in the game.
Source: Your own blog posts!
htt ps: //news. blizzard .com /en-us/warcraft3/23150110/tales-from-the-smithy-reforging-the-undead

4 Likes

Great, but for when the campaign reinforced with Retcon, map updates and cinematics?
Thank you for your hard work.

Dude, you must be very sure that you are clever.
100% of the comments you post is trolling and repeating the same thing over and over again. Nice hobby you have there

I don’t think i am any more clever than every other average human being.

So apart from you being annoyed by my presence, can you argument why exactly am i a troll?
Which part exactly did i lie?
Am i a troll that i actually feel bad that peoples efforts and time is being pissed on?

Just plainly insulting someone without a single explanation or arguments is just… stupid and childish

3 Likes

A look into your history of posts is enough and you know it. Try to delete/edit some to pretend to be a decent human being.
When did I say you lied? Ever?
Look up the definition of “trolling”
Spoiler: A (internet) troll is not someone telling the untruth

The irony

1 Like

Are you Spanish?

A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely [trivial] issues.

So how exactly am i trying to argue? By stating the facts?
The fact i care about the game and i want it to be best as possible, makes me a troll?

Who is to define whats trivial or not, as far as i see, both you and me have forum account and we are both commenting?

The fact unlike many other people who call me “troll,hater,moron, etc…” i try to avoid using insults as much as i can, sometimes i succeed, sometimes i fail.

Calling someone with a name is nothing to be proud of and i am not either.

I try to give as constructive opinion as possible, simply because i care about the game and the community around it… (at least majority of really nice community).

Yet, rarely do i get argumented back why my opinion is invalid and which statements of mine have no ground, simply i get a response " you are troll and hater, and i will block you".

Which i am personally ok with… but i see it as a way to avoid proving a point.

If i am lying or trolling, tell me what is it i am trolling about?
Give me examples, proof, anything…

If you do manage to prove that this game is better than it used to be (we can talk only about classic atm, no even need to drag reforged into this), then i will be more than happy to say, you know what… you are right, and you were right all along.

But until when you call me a hater, liar, troll or whatever… i will tell you that you or someone else has mental issues from time to time.

2 Likes

STILL no fix for disconnects COME ON BLIZZARD!!!

1 Like

Argentina. 10 characters

See you in a month for the next breakage. :slight_smile:

Gotta keep that Chinese government happy!

3 Likes

Since the update, my computer will not run it without lagging. Even in campaign mode. My computer isn’t the best but it is only a month old. Anybody else having this problem?

Hello Tjimmy,
Yes, same issue here !
I have a lenovo Yoga C930. Before the upgrade, I was not experiencing Lag or Freeze and since the last update I have lags whether during the campaign whether with custom game. The game freeze 5 sec and then go back to the normal. 10 or 20 sec later lag again. etc etc.
I didn’t play war3 since last patch as it’s completly unplayable.
I have even tried to uninstalle and re-installed the game (30gb to download and I don’t have the fiber ) with no success :(.

Hello Tjimmy,

I installed W3R (R for Reforged***) yesterday. The main launch screen freezes every 5/10 seconds, the GUI is almost unusable. I mean, the screen that appears before start playing…I waited patiently for latest patches, but unfortunately It didn’t help, at least in my case.

By the way, I don’t understand why I have to see all other games commercials when I only purchased W3R, it’s a sort of Steam for those who have it… but worse.

Uninstalled after 5 minutes of irritation.

GiantDwarf
*** or Rotten, if you prefer

1 Like