Hi this game isnt balanced

im not going into great detail because there is 0 point. But the fact that you can’t look at winrates before buffing UD shows how out of touch this balance team is. Can you please grow a pair and balance the game accordingly and not what streamers want. Remo and grubby have done excessive damage to this game and it shows in the playerbase. You would think after a two year long waited balance patch the playerbase would grow. Please look at the statistics and do something about it. I’ve spent years playing this game which is the only reason i’m trying to struggle through this. I don’t really see the point anymore considering the team behind it seems to have no idea what they’re doing and rely on others

4 Likes

+1 on the Grubby doing excessive damage to the game.
Why are we listening to some EU schill streamer instead of putting in the incredible effort to get a translator and asking the ACTUAL CURRENT PROFESSIONAL PLAYER BASE what direction the balance needed to go (if any)
Among these players Grubby is long been unpopular and known for cheese and bad manner blademaster play. They can’t be happy he’s the major driving force behind balance changes that have made the professional scene into a joke.

4 Likes

I agree that gruuby is doing damage to the game, not it terms of balance changes, in terms of not accepting any new change to the game, and blizzard listen to him, im sure he has part with cut content like cutscences and more

2 Likes

They should have listened to actual pro players. Lots of pro players gave their opinion on the Necromancer rework. Happy wrote a long twitlonger about it. Most people agreed the reworked Cripple was not properly done since UD doesn’t need a “more expensive Curse” which is effectively what it was. Or rather an “expensive howl of terror” on 1 unit.

Its dissapointing Blizzard abandoned the Necromancer rework. They should not have given up so easily and keep tweaking the numbers on spells and Skeletons. This unit needs a rework ASAP. Also many players are wondering how Blizzard ever considered nerfing Frost Wyrms. A joke unit that takes way too long to get and isn’t worth its cost and way too easily countered. Pro players like TH000 already pointed out that Frost Wyrms should receive changed in the next patch. And the entire community has been asking for Frost Wyrm changes forever. Make them more accessible. Give them greater attack range. Decrease cost, stats, supply cost to something similar to a gryphon with same attack range. Then it will be usable.

2 Likes

What is this crap?

The player base IS growing… the balance is NOT THAT BAD and grubby is an important person to consider for feedback regarding game design…

2 Likes

Grubby isn’t hurting the game or the player base, Blizzard is. Please realize how ridiculous it is to blame a single player for the actions of a company.

Blizzard choose to ship Reforged before it was ready. Blizzard choose to remove crucial features like matchmaking. Because they released the game without a simple feature as matching players by skill level, the biggest struggle of new player is getting into a game with a player who is miles better and getting absolutely destroyed. The majority of the player base isn’t going to go to a third party website for a ladder rank system.

Balance is also a very elaborate discussion. There’s balancing race-specific match-ups, skill ranges and gameplay as a whole. Part of the approach they seem to be taking is enabling units and strategies that previously just weren’t viable.

1 Like

Who cares about standard. Play Lordaeron the aftermath if you want strategy gaming.

He’s actually made double what Happy has made from WC3 tournaments…

Schenkhuizen is the only WC3 player to have won both the WCG and the ESWC title. He’s also one of the longest playing professional players of Warcraft III. His total prize money earnings exceed US$293,565.32 including prize money from Warcraft 3 and StarCraft 2

Yea he’s not a professional though. :man_facepalming: Just because he now streams and enjoys that life more than previous life in tournaments doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he’s doing… Think before you speak

2 Likes

The balance is based around high skill play. At low skill things may appear unbalanced but this is the case for most games.

For example in Heroes of the Storm I could grab Li Li and use her in a Bronze league game. Not only will I end up with the most healing, but also the most hero damage and likely even the most kills and best K/D ratio as well. That does not make Li Li overpowered, it just means the other plays are not very good.

1 Like

It’s not balanced at the top level though…

2 Likes

Guessing that isn’t a problem for you though.

yall straight hating on my boi grubby man none of yall know anything bout the game

you have to be a complete moron to think this game is balanced… Abuse is the current meta for every race.

With that said, Grub has put out a few hella good games lately!