Have faith Heathen

Have faith until May 1st.

Then we riot.

*Jk patience is the key. Im wondering how many new assets there will be and what will they be?

New creeps and unique variants would be awsome.

Also is new World Editor coming first or beta?

28th june is the date. Prepare to rageeeeeee alot

2 Likes

Do you have an official Blizzard confirmed source on that date?

3 Likes

Implying he isn’t basically a credible Blizzard source already at this point.

1 Like

That date told me almighty capricorn, cause unicorn has failed.
Believe or not its up to you i left unicorn/capricorns,papricorns and such a stuff, i just know i will pray to only true god and that is Allah also known as Elohim/YaHWeH

5 Likes

I do not want to offend anyone, but you need a brother psychologist, you can not be every day doing one and another post to get people’s attention, you’re sick old and you need to calm down, you’ve been doing this for months that makes you think that follow the same strategy will work, just wait like the rest and voila, you think Blizzard will take the trouble to come to read stupid post like these, I am tired.

3 Likes

All we can do now is trolling

2 Likes

I’m just gonna be over here with the Warcraft franchise’s numerous soundtracks stuck in my head until WC3R releases… and probably playing WoW Classic too.

There is no faith that can save us now, in the cold and barren lands of Northrend, only the wind to whisper the tale of our doom!

But srsly, I would be happy to have any update but by this point I lost hope. I know they are busy and all that but a sign a life would be appreciated.

I think you need some speed and fentanyl.

Just wait! Why can’t you wait? You guys should be practicing to not be ashamed in ladder games or lan games with friends (or foes) when reforged is released. Get your time to have fun playing with friends and learn more of the game with them or make a respectful account profile in battle.net, reserve good nicknames, and make people think you are a wise, experient player in battle.net for a long time by the time reforged is released, or at least have fun in designing new maps or new games for us to play in custom games or go to the beach, get a girlfriend, take you dog to walk, become rich in financial market, develop a new tech for smartphones. Summing, THERE’S A TON OF THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING WHILE YOU WAIT, SO WAIT!!!

1 Like