HanaLinh - crashing after 30 minutes of gameplay

Games often crash after 30 minutes of playing!

1 Like

Hey there Hana,

Normally when I see crashing happening after a specific period of time they are related to a buildup of heat in the system hardware which results in a safety feature limiting system resources to cool itself off. This is commonly referred to as “overheating.”

To confirm this, please run this hardware monitor. Basically just open the tool as administrator then play the game normally with it in the background. After a crash happens, take a screenshot of the top and bottom half of the report (not a export, a screenshot. the export leaves out vital data we need.) Once you have the report please post it here so we can help go over it.

Example:
imgur*com/abc123

Hi Kaldraydis, I’m glad to hear from you.
Unfortunately I always observe my hardware temperature during the game.
I use the R5 3600 processor along with Noctua’s large size cooling fan. I also use a GTX 1650 video card. I think more than 50% of the players have a computer configuration like me.
Taking a screenshot is difficult and the response is time consuming. But believe me because I am telling the truth, I am very passionate about this game.
Exit after 30 minutes of play occurs in Classic Version and Refoged. Hope you can fix it better, or maybe open the save game feature to be able to load the game if something goes wrong.