Hacker has been detected in-game! Please do something!

Today I was playing a game. It was weird. The enemy complained that blue was noob but that is not all.
After a while a text was written in the middle: Warning: No loss hack detected press Alt + QQ to report.

I never had this problem before. Because of blue’s noob attitude, two enemy teammates have left. Teal turned out to be even noober.
After we got rid of orange, purple started to tk us! Luckily, in the end, we found the enemy and we won. Some of us thought that our teammate is with the hacker. I think blue and purple used the same PC or IP address.

That gameplay was more than embarrassing. Fair play exists no more. I am about to uninstall this game forever.
I had been having a great time with Warcraft III since 2008.

I assume this was a FFA melee you are trying to report? Custom maps might have all manner of custom triggers which might say random things, or give people unfair advantages.

Hack detection warnings are most certainly not part of standard melee gameplay, it sounds like one or more players might have been trying to “pull your leg” and make false accusations or trick you.

When a person is detected cheating they are usually silently flagged to be banned with the next ban wave. This is so that developers of cheats/hacks do not have immediate feedback that they were detected.

There is nothing wrong or unusual with doing this. Homes might have multiple occupants which might share the same IP address. Like wise if a player is using a cloud gaming service to play Warcraft III on then their server might be shared with other people also using the same service.

1 Like

This was a standard classic 4v4 game. I had 3 allies, and one of them started to tk after a while. I did not expect that.
Yes, these false accusations and tricks were really annoying.

I have never heard of the cloud gaming service before but it makes scence.

lol, sounds like someone was trolling you hardcore.

3 Likes

I agree with you, because that key command is to quit the game instantly. But I am returning to WC3 and I experienced nothing that again.