Grubby switches to NetEase for the time being

It wasn’t his goal then it isn’t now. He takes every single game serious practice unless he is payed for some sort of challenge. He doesn’t even use app that show him his WR or opponent WR. His main goal every single game is Win. I doubt if u ask him his WR he knows it.

that’s because they don’t play on bnet half the time; ping accelerators -> asia

I’m waiting to see how bad the next update is then I’m Refunding or charging it back to my credit card if my Refund is denied. The game is pretty much DOA and still broken so my mind is made up

I was wondering about Netease too and I want to try it after I Refund. Do they have Custom Games?

Lets pretend for a moment that wc3 had a stream audience outside of when Grubby and a handful of individuals are live. It’s only the empty promises that made them pick up the game in the first place in hopes of building up the viewership before game release. I’d be having a hard time promoting a broken product if I were as equally invested in the game. All the serious players seem to be sharing the same opinions and also stomping inadequate competition on official bnet gets boring pretty fast.

I have been watching grubby for 15 years. I can honestly say I feel sorry for the guy. His life is this game. I have learnt a lot from him.

But what they did to his livelihood is unacceptable. It’s only a matter of time before grubby stops taking his medication and quits this garbage game.

He get’s a lot of money out of it. He won’t leave easy as u think.