Grom Hellscream jaw tattoo issue?

I just wish he was slimmer.

I know he was originally a grunt, but I think the WC3 iteration is the coolest.

2 Likes

I don’t. i think he looks better buffed, more menacing and dangerous.
Thin grommash look like ex-rockstar after 5 years of taking drugs.

Him being slimer/buffed is 50/50 when it comes to all the arts or his models in games, personally i prefer his chunky donky buff version.

No it doesn’t, and you’re objectively wrong.

Beefcake random orc. Not grom. No tattoos. Sickening.

The tattoo was part of him, if you liked his personality it was intertwined. I doubt anyone supporting the new grom really cares about him.

1 Like

Oh, look at this guy over there going everywhere thinking that he knows better than everyone or if they care about something or not.

I think you went too deep into your deepholm, if you know what im saying and need to chill out a little bit. :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

Warthief is right, hell he’s my warthief now.

Sorry you don’t like the real Grom Hellscream, but if you resort to trolling I suppose that just means I have a point.

1 Like

Not really, because you are one of these people that will say ‘‘no’’ to everything that is not from your own head and mind.

Hardly to take your posts here seriously, even when they are written that way.

It looks like that - Someone tells you that you say ‘‘No’’, someone likes things differently you say ‘‘he’s wrong, you’re wrong all wrong boys’’, and now it seems like you know what’s on everyones mind and about what they care or not, c’mon beefcake.

There’s only one truth in your world and it’s the one you created so any discussion will go to that point everytime. :smiley: :kissing_heart:
But it kinda amusing i must say.

therefore i think that they need retcon Grom and put a Ariana Grande tattoo on his jaw, that would be something.

Good thing that it’s not from my own head and mind, Grom Hellscream has a black jaw tattoo and is slim. That’s how he is depicted in Warcraft 3. Don’t like it? Sorry you don’t like Grom. Seems you never have.

What I keep wondering is, if you really don’t care about Grom Hellscream, why argue so much?

Prolly cus you’re a troll.

Proven troll.

1 Like

Oh i care to the point that i like new version of him like i said before and my version have truth in it and your version have some truth in it.
Both versions of him are here and real, retconned or not, his remodeled character model ain’t gonna change it that much.

It’s like batman movies, different actors, maybe some different looking suit or gadgets but they’re still the same batmans but in different vision which seems you are really having bad time understanding that. :smiley:

And why i answer? because it’s amusing to me.

Im not overreacting like you, my friend but seems like you act like you know better than everyone else and what they should like.

Sorry, that wouldn’t be him.

It’s not, because this is a revamp of an old game, not a new separate game like trash WoD.

Not only this, your comparison sucks because visuals on characters in movies depend on actors.

They needed only to update his original model in HD.

Yeah you are, it’s a simple subject.

Black tattoo = Grom

County fair facepaint = random orc

1 Like

Yeah, yeah my comparisong sucks, everything that say something not on your mind probably sucks and is wrong, i get that buddy.

It’s called reforged, so he’s been forged in a different way, but it’s still Grom, read it 100 times, it’s still grom, it’s still grom - How mad are you right know because it’s still Grom? :smiley:

I will show send you PM with instruction how to turn on old models or download your ‘‘original’’ grom after the game is launched, don’t worry my friend.

1: This is proof you’re trolling

2: Stating the sky is a different color than blue doesn’t make me mad, just makes me feel sorry for you as you must have not experienced Grom in his real form.

Don’t bother, if the model isn’t there by default, it’s not Grom.

However, if you want some weird WoD version, you should be the one having to do that.

Oh i experienced real grom, he even hugged me at comicon, hee was really bulky.
It’s like i’ve never been so close to a video character game.

Can you say the same thing?
I touched him and guess what i saw even the different tattoo, not the one you are talking about.

Are you talking about a literal cosplayer right now?

Sorry they like WoD and your experience was tainted by bad design.

I for one like any sensible Warcraft 3 fan hates any influence from WoD, an alternate timeline where Grom has 3 stripes on his tattoo.

Oh no, he was the real one.

He said ‘‘If you ever see that Ocelot guy, don’t worry he goes into berserk mode whenever someone mentions my tattoo’’. :kissing_heart:

But anywho, it’s been a pleasure.

Go fight your fight of just repeating yourself, my friend.

Man, you’re really mad. I’m sorry you got attached to a corrupted grom.

It’s a normal reaction to finding out when something you’ve experienced is a lie, I suppose.

You know I’m in the “I wish he had the full jaw tattoo” camp too but you’re a bit… fanatical?

Yaa I hoped they fix this as well. Its not even about preference, its literally the tattoo that he was supposed to have at that time period. Also they need to fix his one handed attack animation.

2 Likes

It’s a retcon, Samwise.

Chronicle Volume 3 has him sporting this tatoo when he kills Cenarius.

2 Likes

Time to retcon it again.

1 Like

The Xzibit of retcons.