Hello, when I start up the menu the graphics are all messed up and I can’t see the animated scene of the menu, or the mouse cursor. When I managed to get into a campaign mission I could hear everything perfectly fine, but the graphics were completely messed up to the point of not seeing what was happening. I assume this is a problem with my system, but I played reforged (classic version in the past on this same system and it worked fine
Here is my system info ----------------System Information------------------ Time of this rep - Pastebin.com
I think it has to do with the bnet servers being cooked again
stupid blizzard, pay normal engineers and let us play without these stupid issues, you got dumb issues as you published this game yesterday.
This does sound like a system problem. Bad driver update, cooked GPU, bad windows update, could be anything sadly lol.
Check :
- if Windows Media Feature Pack - is installed.
- drivers update Nvidia or ATI
- check what GPU is used (integrated instead of dedicated)
- try windowed vs full screen.
- uninstall properly then re-install game.
After I check your sys info do you have dedicated GPU? (Video Card)? With only the integrated is quite hard to game …