Give us the option to reset our stats

I would like for an option button to reset our stats on both online and offline (multiplayer and Campaign). So that way we can choose to play multiplayer without the need to make another account and that way we wouldn’t have to reinstall the game just to play the campaign fresh. As well with a warning message so that way it wouldn’t be done on accident.

I don’t really see the value in resetting the campaign, there’s no reason you can’t just play the levels in order again.

Multiplayer is a somewhat different story, with there being some pros and cons. Like if you tanked your record trying new strats but you think you’re better than that record reflects, it would have a useful purpose. But there’s also the problem that it would make smurfing way, way, way easier. So I’m not really sure I can support that either.

You can clear your campaign status by deleting your profile in the Warcraft 3 documents folder.

3 Likes

Yea i forgot that data is still stored locally.

It keeps logging me out amidst the games and I’m not the only one here. Even when working properly wins do not show up!! WTF I’m just about to quit this parody of game…

User experience is sh1t and there’s an oblivious avoidance/neglection from Blizzard or whatever the company involved here,

There should be an option to reset the misleading history or ppl will just quit