Getting automatically disconnected

SEA player here trying to play on NA and sometimes EU. When I get into custom games, I usually get 200-250 ping. I can live with that because I love custom games but usually about 5-10 minutes into the game my ping suddenly spikes up to 1500 and above, I can issue commands to my units but they won’t act on the commands and a few seconds later I get (what i assume) disconnected, the login page shows up too and I am lost.

I have a 700Mpbs - 800Mpbs connection, but what other type of information do I need to provide? Or is this a lost cause that I am pursuing? I need some genuine advice. Thanks for reading this, hope you have a good day.

Hey there Carmar,

That does sound a bit odd that your ping is spiking so high regardless of where you’re playing. There may be something going on with the connection. What I’d like to see is a test called a Winmtr.

Just run the test for 3-15 minutes, restarting the test if nothing occurs in that time frame. When a problem happens, let the test run an extra minute and then end it. Save the results, then open the text file and paste them here between two ~~~ like so:

MTR Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Check out W3Champions. You’ll find your connection quality improves substantially.