Game wont start

I have been able to play wc3 w/ no issues since Reforged came out. Log in today to download 1.36.1 and game will launch but does not get past the first load gate screen w/ the lion head. I’ve tried several things already. This update broke the game for me. UNPLAYABLE.

Why do so many people feel the need to throw in the word “UNPLAYABLE” in all caps, in isolation when it’s quite obvious from the described issue? lol… Do you like, think that adding this emphasis will encourage anyone to find you a solution or encourage them to fix the game? Because it doesn’t work that way.

Your post is also useless because you say “I tried several things already” but you didn’t list those things. Thus anyone who tries to help you won’t know what you’ve already tried, all but guaranteeing that you’ll provide a rude response saying “I DID THAT ALREADY.”

Anyway, if you did a search you’d find many threads about people having trouble getting past the lion gate, and you might find a solution. Buuuut… why would anyone think to search a forum for answers? That’s crazy talk…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.