Game Loads & Can only click OPTIONS or EXIT GAME

same here.

Same Issue here in classic mode.
I have not purchased reforged. But same Problem Only exit and options accessible!

1 Like

try to press alt+enter

Garbage. Uninstalling.

Uninstalling is coming in a future patch.

1 Like

Same issue here…

Close Battle… net all the way and re-start…seems to be working now.

All I want is to play the single player… would it have been that hard to verify ownership through the battlenet launcher and just have the offline mode work no matter what.

Pressing Alt+Enter actually worked!

ALt+Enter worked ??? On my computer it is switching the Game Screen to Window mode.

y switch it to window mode might help

This is what happens to me as well.

same here …

exact same problem, it says there was an error handling the blah blah blah then cant click play offline

Same issue here, uninstall & reinstall didn’t help, tried that twice! Checked for updates, says I have latest patch. tried scan and repair twice after each time I downloaded, did not work. failure to launch for Blizzard here.

same here lads, i think they want us should buy the game if we want to play
because
i see in the shop menu and still can click buy button hmm it makes me confused

well i know this problem, there’s green button says upgrade available when you click that then you must buy it before to play the game
thx blizzard :expressionless:

Yes me to guys

There were some issues when the game first came out, but they should be resolved now. If you still have this problem, it likely means you don’t have a game key associated with your new Battle.net account. Please check this post for more information.