Game keeps f'ing crashing midgame?!?!?!

Like wtf game keeps crashing midgame, no matter what game i play. i have repaired the game, did nothing. im on original. Please fix this beautifull broken game. thx

Same, my wc3 keep freeze and followed by crash around 40mins into the game in custom game. I have ryzen 5900x with 32gb of ram. it’s impossible that my game is crashing in midgame. Something is wrong with the client…

This is happening to me as well. Sometimes 20 mins in, sometimes 2, just freezes then the game ends, as though I lagged out, except I’m not lagging (ping is fine, connection fine).

A crash is a bit ambigious. An common issue, I’m guessing you have, is that mid game you are booted directly to the score screen? Despite you were mid game and had no intention to leave?

This can be caused by a package loss of your internet service provider (ISP). In contrast to Reign of Chaos, The Frozen Throne, Netease and any other game in existance: reforged does not allow a package drop. Other games allow you to reconnect or provide a grace period. Reforged is taking none of that and will simply kick you out of the game in an instant.

The only solution is to get better internet connection or wait till blizzard updates this segment to 2004 market standards. If you are on wifi then a fix with cable might help. If you simply life in an area with poor or unstable internet connection then you are Fed.