Game isn't working after last patch

The game ran smoothly(No problem to laucnh it, no problem when i was playing etc) until the last patch. The current patch broke everything and when I launch the game, the menu greets me without visable mouse cursor(and biger performance drops), I can’t do anything, even changing the options is hell and in addition It doesnt change anything, once I managed(with great difficulty though) to enter a 1vs1 mode with SI map turned on it at all there was nothing but darkness excluding of few translucent details(like UI) as I was moving the mouse The game worked without any problems before and is now unplayable

2 Likes

same here, have not played in a month

Same for me, but my game doesnt load. The warcraft 3 logo popps up to start and then hits an issue and closes

I am having the same issue. Both the game and the Editor crash at random. I can’t play any maps without the game just zapping out. If I launch the editor everything freezes. I have excellent internet, so I know it’s not on my end. I hope this gets fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.