Game crashes when loading Legion TD

whenever i join a game of legion td the count down happens and game loads through the loading screen but once completed the game instantly crashes i’ve uninstalled warcraft 3 and my whole blizzard app i’m not sure what to do

Had the same issue - guess you downloaded the “new version” aswell - if u delete all custommaps (at least the legion td’s) an reinstall again it may work again – did in my case

Same goes for every single person who downloaded the fake Legion TD v12.0 - the game crashed as soon as loading screen finishes, right when the game starts. This is also the reason why we have so many leavers, right from the beginning of the game. The fake map, which i think can be said to be a virus at this point, should be addressed by Blizzard directly imo.

But @aventurier was correct, delete the maps and the legion_td_teamoze file map, and download the map from official source and it should work fine again.

If u dont care about ur LTD stats or savegames, just delete ur Warcraft III folder in documents and the problem should get solved. Im not sure which specific file makes the game crash. I tried using @LuckyChucky and @Adventurier method, but LTD didn’t work until i deleted the entire folder.

1 Like

Thank you for this. That is exactly what i had to do. Sad i lost my record so i cant join the 1700 EOL games till i get back up, since everything was lost. But non the less im able to olay again. I belive i ended up downloading the virus game. Tho my maps didnt show me any 12.0 versions and i tried to just deleat all my legion maps nothing worked untill i deleated the full file like you recommend. So thank you one again happy i can play my game again