Game crash

Im having a problem with the game crashing only on a particular map, the chapter 4 of the first elf campaign, it crashes at the final part of the loading, any other map works fine.

1 Like

you could try to open the map in the editor and try to test it from there. if that still crashes, you could report it as a bug.

Hey, Thanatos! It looks like there’s some graphical and texture related crashes. If I recall, this should be The Druids Arise, which should work with classic. Did you try seeing if the same behavior happened with the Classic graphics?

Let’s grab a DxDiag file to check out. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

i dont have that charpter unlocked on classic graphics
the dxdiag is in pastebin Vm5YxQ7f

your gpu is below minimum specs. i do not know if that is your problem but, it means that you can not expect blizzard support to help you. only issue i found was steam crashing.

well, thank you for the tips, since that could be the source of the problem i tried lowering the graphical settings and it worked xD thank you for your help

good to know. i am here to help after all.