Future Skins

I don’t need it as a skin in multiplayer.
We’re talking about skins for multiplayer. So…

We’re talking about skins ,not just Multiplayer skins

Yes, and the current skins are aimed only at multiplayer and there is no indication that in the future there should be skins for singleplayer … for the campaign it would not even make sense and other official singleplayer / co-op mode is not in the game.

So future skins will probably be for PVP as they are now.

We already have unmouted Thrall for the singleplayer only

Yes, probably for the cutscene in the campaign.

Why does a cutscene model needs a full cast of playable abilities and level up system with item section then,If it’s “Just for cutscenes”

I don’t know, maybe they copied all the stats from the original character, but they gave them just another model for the purpose…
There is no indication that you could choose skins in the campaign at will, and even that in the original warcraft 3 could not.

Honestly I would not object to being able to use the different skins in the campaign as well, could make it more interesting after the first playthrough

1 Like

Even in a fan modification such as “Armies of Azeroth” most people ASKED for a chance to remove Thrall’s wolf and Arthas’s horse.Which is what was asked after Reforged was anounced

I think in order to get the skin from the company in multiplayer, you will need to buy it again, as it was done in Starcraft 2.

In regards to Arthas and Thrall, I thought they had mentioned at one point adding the ability for mounted heroes to dismount. Would be easy enough now with a simple morph ability and these new unmounted models.