Future Skins

Looks like Malfurion might be a skin for KotG.

What other skins do you think they’ll have?

1 Like

Arthas Lich-King for DK is pretty obvious - we’ve seen him at the end of TFT so it would be cool if they add him
Archmage Khadgar
Dreanor Orcs

3 Likes

Im hoping for a Paladin in T2 and Ashbringer ^^

1 Like

Oh! Having Tirion Fordring as playable skin is actually a good idea!

Antonidas and Drek’thar are the easiest. I think most of campaign heroes could be skins. Later on, we could add Terenas for paladin.

Actually I wish hero campaing skins were a part of campaing Acheivements,Instead of just Portraits no one cares about.

4 Likes

Paladin arthas for human
Sylvanas for dark ranger (think she is called that) undead
Death knight Arthas with no horse
Lich king Arthas
Jaina as the archmage

1 Like

That would be fun, that would actually make me do the harder difficulties for once (never beaten the game on hard before)

Datamaining actually found Unmounted Arthas model

YESS!!!
thx mate that makes me so happy =)

model… for custom games. will most likely never make it into melee AKIA ladder games

Lich King skin would be amazing.

I would instantly remove the course and upload it to the community.

Hearthstone Tyrande, I would LOVE that.

SOW has this sh1tty crazy old b1tch jaina as skin for AM, but is there any normal jaina for AM, for melee play?

Because I got reforged just for a melee going jaina lol.

Yes, probably for the campaign (last mission for humans in RotC).

It would be great if they added race skins (Fell Orcs, Kultiran humans) just like in Starcraft 2.

It wasn’t a Death Knight Arthas - It’s just Arthas with Frostmourne - I’m talking about Unmounted Death Knight

zhttps://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/886290.jpg ignore the lower helf of his body - It’s just a texture bug

Yes, but still … I don’t think it’s a multiplayer skin

Why do you need it in Muktiplayer? It’s obvious that it’s a campaing skin…