Fps question

Yeah you see I knew you’d come here and say that. Thing is, I’m not the only one who noticed a change today. You have not played today’s update, clearly.

There is no AMD unique issue, there never was one and there isn’t now. I don’t have crap to prove to you, because you are just a troll. And you know this. The way you badmouth me elsewhere proves you don’t care about this at all, you just want to troll me.

This guy isn’t me, and he saw an improvement.

除非你上传你的视频,或者跟我游玩同等地图(war in the plagueland)报告你的fps,否则你的话得不到我的信任。到现在为止,也许你没有任何设备,但你又没有视频证明你自己有amd cpu,所以我认为你没有任何amd cpu。
的确,昨天的更新,fps数据在我这里的表现增加,大约20fps,但是,当我用鼠标移动屏幕,屏幕存在明显迟钝,比上一个版本的性能更差(1.36.1版本),毫无疑问,远远低于1.35表现。

you can translate with google
我不知道你每天坚持不懈回复我的帖子,到底是为了什么,你解决我的问题了吗?我的朋友mengyi上传了视频,佐证了fps(自更新后下降的问题),而你提供的方法,没有一点点用,你难道不感到羞耻吗?

下一个cpu我将重新选择intle,amd cpu 是垃圾,this update is bad for amd cpu

Sorry I have no interest in reading troll posts, so you did me a favor

im the same,im not interested in watching you either
the fk AMD CPU

you’re wasting your own time just as much if not more than my own, you should seriously consider finding something more worthwhile to do with it

An increase of 20 fps, which is 20 less than 1.35
(now fps:map(Lordaeron 180fps)(1.35 fps=200))
but Mouse movement has lag,

Lag still exists, it’s just a restoration of numbers

At least Microsoft is already taking action

I hope custom players can smoothly run multiplayer maps at 1.35 level (or higher) soon.

ht tps://imgur.com/a/4ehlssb

this is map for 24 plagyer ,Before version 1.35, these multiplayer maps could run perfectly without lag,

Just a follow up from me: I jumped from 0.1 FPS to 30 when a lot of units spawn since the latest patch. So thank you, to whomever invested some time to repair this issue.
Laggs are still an issue, but the bottleneck is much better. Hope further patches in that direction will follow.

3 Likes

yes,The new version has increased by 20fps,
But the lag has not been changed yet
Thanks to the efforts of Microsoft technicians, the smoothness of the image has slightly improved

The lag is fine, get better internet.

I don’t ask anyone to like me, I simply post the facts as I understand them. I guess people don’t like facts? You definitely don’t seem to. I really don’t give a care if you like me or not, but speak for yourself and stop pretending like you represent everyone else.

别跟nt一样在这里给我发癫