For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3

I think Classic should go free to play, since the amount of piracy right now is huge.

Plus, after they finish polishing I would like to see some new content in Warcraft 3, like new campaigns and stuff.

They should learn their lesson though, never take away something from the people if you cannot replace it properly.

People arent pissed off by new graphics and content that much, people are pissed off that they cannot play the old game.

2 Likes

(Classic Warcraft III --- Official Installers - Official Patches)

You know OP you can ditch the paste-bin, as I have linked the official client downloads before. That way people do not have to sail the 7 seas to download there game.

1 Like

Stop Messing With Voices
A line from the Spell Breaker about stealing various spells like Starfall, Heals, Faerie Fire and Reincarnate, and the jail time you get for doing so.

Also a line from Varimathras: sounds of human male dying “And that concludes our demonstration… any questions?"

I see no reason why these had to be removed in a game where lots of stealing and killing take place, especially when it’s a Spell Breaker’s job to steal spells and the Undead are known for killing humans. Unnecessary censorship at its finest.

As for the Dryad’s line admittedly that’s different and one could find it more offensive, as a “human call” of “I’m so wasted” could be interpreted as suggesting that humans are drunk when they mate, but it doesn’t clearly say anything like “mating call” or “sex”. That’s just one possible interpretation that requires some assumption. It could also be interpreted as simply saying that humans like to gather or party drunk, which is more in line with events like the Brewfest from World of Warcraft and shouldn’t be an issue. Either way it’s still just a joke and shouldn’t have been censored in a Teen rated game.

2 Likes

they definitely force you to download reforged. i purposely clicked warcraft 3 classic and it installs reforged piece of garbage

3 Likes

Would it seriously hurt for you to let us get the original version or do you need the VPN sponsorship?

1 Like

man another post from a new member that makes no sense

what is so difficult about this? if you need help you could try saying “can somebody help me” I would gladly help you if you could actually form intelligent sentences and explain what you need help with

not sure why you are talking about VPN when that has nothing to do with the game

and why choose a thread thats over a year old and hasnt been posted in for move 3 months? you couldnt fild more recent threads on this man?

maybe you could read the following post and get the answers to your questions zzz

I don’t think that blizzard have the balls to bann anyone the game has few eneogh players as it is.

Well, they have the balls to lie to our faces and string us along. Why not ban people and lose even MORE customers?

4 Likes

Because then noone can play the game.

Good. This piece of crap doesn’t deserve to be played.

Classic WC3 does, though.

1 Like

I remember the glory days of makemehost

1 Like

wow I had totally forgot that… it was ages ago…

Does anybody have access to 1.31.1 Mac client? I can’t find it anywhere…

Above is a link to a forum post with links to download the 1.27 client. You can update that to 1.31 through this list of patches below, in the code block (Just be sure to download the ones for MacOS rather than Windows):

https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/patches/

That doesn’t help the dude at all.

6 Likes

Does this still work in July 2021?

To the best of my knowledge, yes.

This is basically what I’ve done, I had to go through my old cd’s again and reapply all my manual patches again ever since Reforged was released…

I can’t believe Blizzard tries so hard to kill their old games v_v

2 Likes

i still have disc drives so, i reinstalled from disc and then patched it up. there is external disc drives you can buy however.

1 Like

I just want to say, I have never hated a company more than this one.

You literally destroyed WC3, that game is what got me into all of your franchises, and now I can’t even bare to log on anymore. The fact you are trying to make me buy Warcraft 3 AGAIN, is absolutely laughable. I won’t ever spend another penny on this company, and if you look at my history with this account which spans about 15 years, you’ll see for the past 3-4 I haven’t given you anything, and I will continue not to do so. Hell, I even get free game time off support and just don’t even use it.

7 Likes

Question, do I still need to find a 1.2 version or can I just directly install from the paste-bin?