From games not counting if they’re 30+ mins, now fixed, to shorter <12 min games not counting at about a 50% rate. Can Blizzard ever not f something up these days.
Are you ok?
Lol? You’re not frustrated with how much they break?
I actually have yet to experience the same issue you are facing, but I do understand, I just don’t let it affect me that serious?
Edit: that’s not true, I do have issues with wins not counting, but waiting so long for games I have yet to experience.
Uh. That’s not what this post was about at all, you must have misread. And “that serious”? It’s one post, two sentences… Not like I’m writing up paragraphs about this crap.
Well, my mistake then.
Yes is likely , but in my experience also sometimes long games are not counting. But observation is very good , if a game is less than 10 min, is sure not counted.
By the way use Offtopic flag on the Offtopic posts from above.