Female Character Design - Then Vs Now

Boobies are not a perversion/fetish. If you want perversions, check out the Succubus model. She won’t bite…

By the way, I’m more interested in legs (but not feet! I’m a metre guy), so I would really appreciate if the Sorcs retain their iconic death animation.

4 Likes

That’s a good point. I wonder if they will use the WoW style of succubus design.

1 Like

i would like more the wc3 succubus but in hd

5 Likes

Yeah, the WoW Succubus looks nothing like in WC3 where she has bat wings (hands right in the wings, not separate).

Spineless WoW Void Walkers are a more famous example.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t good females be 60% chest?? I mean All the men are rippling monsters of muscle the only fat guy is a disease that walks, so why not make the women pretty too?

5 Likes

thats the thing, usually only female beauty is ashamed, and by the same people that talks about freedom, pretty character can have a place on fantasy, its fantasy after all, we dont need bioware standards of ugliness because “realism” on a fictional context makes no sense

3 Likes

breasts on low poly characters are always like that, because you can use 3 lines to either make big triangled chest or 1 line to make a flat chested character.
take a look at the original tomb raider. she had the same big traiangular chest.

you would need more pixels to make a rounder or smaller chest.
XXX_https://phandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Lara-Croft-vs-original-Tomb-Raider-640x551.jpg

1 Like