Fel orcs in reforged

I agree they must be red. This is one of the main issues that must be fixed for the game and its not something that they have to put a lot of effort so there is no place for "you are asking too much of them considering the time they have left " type of argument.

Chaos orcs look super op

In general the game could use more saturated colours and that’s something they could easily fix with either or both simple texture edits and tweaks to the game’s shaders/lighting engine.

Or maybe an ENB/ReShade preset.

Ah yes, like fan modders make for Bathesda games.

Speaking of which… yes Acti-Blizzard’s been scummy lately but wow… that’s a whole new level of evil and pathetic. Fallout 76 and it’s 100bucks sub that breaks your game.

Point is… yes it shouldn’t be a tough fix.
Let’s make sure we all pile in to blizz with complaints about the colours in general when the official Beta starts. (as well as specifically Fel Orcs being too tan, not red enough.)

i am not sure but i think the color of current “old” models of fel orcs look something between red and orange only Grom fel model color look like red .

now only the blademaster color look red .

The 100 bucks is for a year of private server access. You have the option of paying 13 bucks monthly.

Granted, I hate how they chose to implement this myself, but hyperbole does nobody any favors.

Technically I didn’t hyperbole. But you are right that I did not mention the monthly sub cost, only the yearly, which is not very fair.
Still 13 bucks for a scrap container that deletes your scrap, a tent that crashes you to desktop and a private server that is pre-looted and open to anybody on your friend’s list regardless of your invite, is pretty darn broken.

True enough. That should have been put through more testing.

…And the private server should be a one-time purchase and locally-hosted. For game longevity and better modding capabilities.

I agree Fel Orc should look more red then pinkish/brownish.