Extremely low FPS on menus

i do not have this issue myself but, i might know why. i have set my nvidia gpu as my default gpu for all games. that is something you could try if you have issues. here is how you do it: open nvidia control panel and select the nvidia gpu as main gpu under global settings. sorry that i can not help people with amd gpus but, i have no laptop with dedicated amd and integrated intel gpu together.

whats up ? still nothing happens from blizzard activision …

i already provided a possible solution. the least you owe me is to test it out.

None of the ideas that were brought up here worked for me unfortunately. I’m still surprised the issue wasn’t resolved yet because I remember that this was a known problem back in the beta days and it was fixed fairly quickly then. Even if the problem is somehow different this time, it’s been such a long time since I opened this thread, and it really should have been officially fixed by now…

Please fix this.

Still no fix. Lol

still broken, blizzard you really let all of us down. being a player that buys only blizzard games on day one release, you can bet that’s not going to happen anymore.

2 Likes

the problem is still present. please you fix it

New patch arrived today, and still no fix for this issue.
what a shame …

THIS HELPED ME.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

My account got silenced for badmouthing trolls on HotS; so I thought Blizzard was punishing me even more.

Came back now after I had to return the game on launch day as it had too many bugs.
Sad to see that Activision did still not fix this.

1 Like

@technical support
answer please ?
any fix coming?

It’s been 9 months since then, but I’m sure they would have shared the info when they had an ETA. So I’m just quoting this for visibility and as a reminder. Cheers.

3 Likes

Cmon Blizz…

1 Like

Just installed a new graphics card for the intent to utilize SLI and keep up with todays ongoing demand for better hardware, higher prices, yada yada.

For the most part my game is smooth but my menu is laggy and it makes me cringe.

I’ve been trying many things now having read through these forums.

I’ve had this problem before where disabling Intel UHD worked.

But now I can’t even enter my BIOS to disable it.

Menu is still laggy and slow. Game plays fine, as it should for a game originally released 2002, but who is going to wait ten minutes watching menus draw to start a game? It’s not worth it.

Asus X102BA, AMD A4 processor with integrated Radeon HD 8180 gpu, 4GB, latest Windows 10, 1366x768 screen resolution. The 8180 is both Windows performance and powersaving solution.

The menus seem to be ignoring the gpu, and rendering and drawing entirely in software, which should not even be possible given that the game itself requires a gpu to run. Hitting 99% CPU to draw a menu is ridiculous.

Mostly yes, but im still getting these mini screen freezes almost everytime I start building a building and when the building completes. This only happens in reforged graphics, but its worth mentioning.

Edit: I realised its not as bad as I made it look, but it still happens often.

Bumping, still a problem.

1 Like

Is that for real ? do you know we payed for the game or what ?

1 Like

I’ve reread your post multiple times, and I still don’t understand what you are trying to say. I appreciate that English is not your first language, but:

• what do you believe the issue that you have found is?

• where and how did you find this?

• what do you suggest changing?

• how do you suggest changing it?

• what do you believe the benefits of changing it as you suggest will be?

thanks.