Expect more of this. Blizzard is gutted and gone

Can’t wait til they tell us how they plan on putting micro transactions in somewhere. To help further the development of ways to break a game that has worked fine for 20 years.

6 Likes

More of what? Do you have more information?

4 Likes

Pretend all you want kid.

1 Like

Pretend what? Do you have information or are you making it up?

8 Likes

im pretty sure its gonna be transactions for skins etc. the positive i see from that is, if the sales are good, we may get a new campaign, game modes and other content :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have you seen the content that activsion has been pumping out in wow lately?

No. I’ve never cared about WoW.

All I can tell you is that those great folks who made this game amazing 20 years ago are ALL GONE.

2 Likes

So you have nothing. Ok. Bye.

5 Likes

lol keep your head in the sand you will love it.

2 Likes

seriously dude? wtf is that mentality? sure the game isn’t at its best but why would you want it to be worse?

1 Like

Skin packs works wonders on SC2, plus they sell well and guess what? We just got a new mega patch for sc2 with new consoles, a ton of bug fixes, three big sets of commander reworks and a new purchasable commander Egon Stetmann.

If they put the StarCraft 2 model for skins we are in for a good ride, if they instead go for the Overwatch model with loot boxes gamble BS, well… shet!

I am pretty confident that they won’t use the OW model, first because a lot of countries are going to take countermeasures against them and second they are getting more and more a bad press effect when introduced, plus the strong hatred for them by the gaming community that is above being 12 years old

7 Likes

Bs

Chris Metzan

Samwise advice

Pete Stilwell

The art guy and so many more

There’s nothing wrong in selling skins.

3 Likes

If you don’t have to buy skins, then microtransactions don’t affect you.

3 Likes

20 years of Warcraft 3? What year is it?

2 Likes

2022, obviously. All hail our 20 year overlord.

2 Likes

If they put skins in game, you can be sure there will be a kind of micro transaction in the game. They said who bought spoils of war will get 4 hero skins. I don’t think so if they will stop just on those skins, they will make more and not free , they will give it or in kind of achivements, ladder stats or as you said, micro transaction.

1 Like

Metzen quit with zero notice a few years ago. Pardo is long gone. All there is left is the art team.

2 Likes

Frank Pearce, Chris Sigaty, Jay Patel, Alan Dabiri, Bob Fitch, Monte Krol, Collin Murray, Mike Heiberg, Robert Bridenbecker, Dave Berggren, Samwise Didier, Eric Henze, Allen Adham, Scott Mercer, Matthew Morris, Jeff Chamberlain, James McCoy, Seth Thompson, Glenn Stafford, Derek Duke, Jason Hayes, Eric Dodds, Jason Hutchins(?), Michael Chu, Justin Parker(?), Kaeo Milker, Ed Hanes(?), Geoff Goodman, Shahram Dabiri, John Lagrave.

These are just a few of the credited people for Warcraft 3 who all still work at Blizzard. Ones with a (?) are ones I couldn’t find a confirmation for in more recent times (within the last two years).

Granted, not all of them are on the Classic Games team but it’s hard not to imagine that they’re accessible enough to consult for Reforged.

3 Likes