Error 3.13 in Battle.net WC3

I’m trying to connect to battlenet in WC3 (classic Frozen Throne) but it says “There was an error handling the request (3.13)”.
Since yesterday the game was fine, after a game in dota (kind of map/game) I’ve got disconnected and couldn’t log in again. I’ve tried to use a different gateway of connection and different username but nothing works. I have the original game.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

3 Likes

Reforged will come out when they reach 1.31.13 patch

3 Likes

Eventualy the problem is solved it self :slight_smile: It’s just nessesary to wait 2-3 days and after is possible to login back again.

2 Likes

i have same problem . and i waiting 3 days already but still have same error… how to fix this problem? where it’s coming from ?

Facing the same issue: installed the client, inserted the licese numbers (ROC + TFT) and unable to connect to battle.net to play online… I paid for this game only to play with my far away friends and the most important feature doesn’t work…

Got also in touch with Blizzard support but aside from re-installing the game (which i did with NO SUCCESS), i was told “no other solutions unfortunately…”… … … … …

Does anybody knows what to do or how this matter can be solved?

same here!

So there’s really no way to fix the problem?

2 Likes

anyone ever find a fix for this?