Endless loading screen

The faulty game loading where you are stuck in loading screen without any feedback whatsoever of what’s going wrong with the game is happening more and more and more.
Is there any remote plan to revert this game to a working version?

I’m confused. Are you taking about the login screen that shows no feedback while it logs you in? I haven’t had any login issues if that is what you are referring to. Maybe it is a regional issue?

Try to play a custom game.
1/3 of the times you are stuck at loading screen.

4 times tonight…
the status of this game is just embarrassing…

1 Like

Stuck at loading screen is usually caused by one or more of the players taking a stupidly long time to load in. Such as trying to play with Reforged graphics off a mechanical HDD while out of memory with a page file on the same HDD.

Its not endless it just takes roughtly about 4-5 minutes. I have waited in that sometimes.

That’s not the case anyway since all players are known and none of us is using Reforged. It must be a problem related with connections.

People are stuck for longer times. The only solution is rebooting the game.

Whatever the problem is, the game should start and show who exactly is having problems. It used to be like that when the game was working. My guess is that the server itself is having problems.
This silly server only game hosting must be dropped. People must be allowed to host games on their computers.