Empty title

empty text

3 Likes

I didnt read the whole thing, but if you are going to start off by asking for a buff to human peasants you must be crazy, because you clearly seem to be ignoring the fact that they are used for creeping and fast expoing. You cant just compare militia to orc peasants burrows and not factor in that militia have greater range and speed

Also considering how 2 humans were in the recent grand finals, its probably not a good idea to start your “epic list of balance” by suggesting a buff to human peasants

4 Likes

This is a joke right? Human has upgrades for their buildings. They have the strongest and most effective base defense thanks to this.

Undead invests much more into a 2nd base: Haunted Goldmine, Necropolis, Ziggura + Tower upgrade. For years UD has been losing countless games simply because the opponent killed Acolytes during tech. UD is the least successful race for the entirety of the game both in tournament wins and prize money.

Meanwhile you suggest buffs which are a giant buff on every level to the strongest performing race for the entirety of warcraft 3. Both in tournament wins and prize money, human has been leading the charts forever.

Fortified Defenses for Orc was a giant buff aswell, it should have been spread into two upgrades. Tower fortified armor is unlocked at t3, not at 2. Burrow fortified armor on t2.

Even though no one wants to admit it, Nightelf also gained a giant buff on every level: Moonwell water regeneration was buffed by a whopping 20%.

You ignore the fact that Militia allow for the fastest creeping in the game, are used for tower rushes and FE like no one race can. So you want to remove their only weakness?

You just compared the worst 2 supply unit, the Ghoul, to a militia. Militia can do much more than a Ghoul, which is a worthless fighting unit even with frenzy. The entire earlygame from heroes to non-UD units has received immense powercreep. Ghouls are absolute trash units and without a buff they are never going to be a viable army unit. Even with frenzy they are the worst melee unit in the game. Meanwhile, Archers with t3 upgrades or Troll Berserkers are better than 3 supply units for their ressources and supply cost. This is just sad.

Magic sentry increasing feedback to 44? You’re trolling again here. This is crazy and no one would want this in the game. Human has been stomping Elf into the ground for an entire year thanks to numerous buffs to the race. They even got their anti-UD Orb and a bunch of anti-UD buffs just because they are stomping every matchup but HU vs UD.

I would talk about the other changes, but I don’t want to feed the troll. Remove the troll suggestion and we can have a reasonable discussion.

2 Likes

its honestly a broken record how many times people with 0 or 1 posts say this exact phrase right here, i mean if I had a penny everytime I heard this I’d have enough to buy another copy of this game

You need to be accurate in your suggestions, and keep it simple

You cannot make a list of 20+ changes all at once its too much

wtf? try getting to know the community before making suggestions like this lol

2 Likes

can you be any more ignorant? WGL semifinals were represented by the very best players of the world. TH and infi have long been regarded as the top of teir 1 players. They have been off-racing for the past year and not even playing human because of human struggles against orc and UD. Lyn had a crazy 9 month winning streak against both of these humans with his kodo strat. Happy the best UD in the world never played and they avoided 120 and LYN AKA they avoided playing the best players in their troubled matchups.

If you would have actually woul’ve watched the WGL games you’d see that the best out of 5 series both went to game 5 and the games were very close and could’ve went either way. If moon didnt have a sudden lag spike when attempting to break the humans expo in concealed hill then honestly who knows how that game would’ve went.

To say human is op is just being an ignorant doofus and everything you say is instantly discredited as you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about.

Human get’s it’s economy harassed vs every matchup. Even in Hu mirror. It is CLEARLY their weakest area. To suggest a buff to peasants is just being observant of the current meta.

The two races that were historically the worst at fast expanding are now the best because of their strong base defenses (UD/ORC) Human is losing its identity and this guy is addressing that. You couldnt be any more ignorant

LOL did I actually say Human is OP… maybe try not putting words in my mouth LOL

did you even read the OPs list of suggestions?

yeah I understand the games were close and human barely made it, I am not saying human is OP i think the game is well balanced, but you sir a jackass for calling me so many insults without actually responding to the OPs list of ridiculous suggestions lol, but thats okay its funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Also considering how 2 humans were in the recent grand finals, its probably not a good idea to start your “epic list of balance” by suggesting a buff to human peasants”

Sure sounds like your implying something here you tool

exactly bro, youre taking an assumption and make an azz out of yourself

I implied that the majority of community members will not read a list that starts with “buff human peasants cuz of burrows being better” and then “clock of shadows should also buff heros”

You are really just being silly now

you are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

by the way I primarily play human as my main race lol

Worst balance changes I’ve ever seen, just delete 3 other races and let everyone do human mirror. No imbalanced race for sure.

Just nerf beetles and buff the stupid blade master (reduce mirror mana or add damage on it and increase 2 agility back to old version)

Human peasants are the only builders in Warcraft III can can build buildings faster than the specified construction time. This is likely a big reason why they are so weak/vulnerable. If they do not die fast then there is the potential for tower related cheese.

A possible solution would be as simple as giving the peasants damage reduction when near a town hall building. This could allow them to take more damage without introducing new mechanics while still die easily when building far away. However one must also consider that maybe human as a race is balanced around this weakness so fixing a weakness might require nerfing another aspect.

Due to how unresponsive units are in Warcraft III it is unlikely the even the most skilled player could dodge dispell. Misses are usually caused by casting outside the range of the Priest so there is movement delay added to it. Possibly a range indication system would be the best mitigation for this, similar to some StarCraft II abilities.

At least they are no longer a mem like they were for all those years.

This would require new mechanics?

The ability mechanics are totally different. Fan of Knives does a lot of instant damage which could be combined with blink to damage an entire army by blinking in and then using it. Impale has a narrow line area of effect which with the average army will never hit more than a few units anyway.

Given that abominations are late game units I doubt this is very balanced. I could imagine people purposely casting it at the beginning of a battle just so they can get +5 abominations or +6 if it no longer needs dead units nearby.

This will one-shot worker units late game unless dispelled. This could easily become a powerful suicide harass given the flying nature.

This would require a new mechanic.

The balance is off by a tad bit but we are sick of all the Hu winners, so lets over-tune Hu as proposed.

The proposed changes are ALL BS! because where is counter nerf to some of the proposed buffs? This thread reads like if Hu is a free win - in every match-up, on every map, in all leagues, in all tournaments.

Have you all forgotten how broken Elf was? Everyone switched to Elf. Everyone! How many players have changed to Ud? 0? None? Nobody?

How do Undeads deal with a blinking Warden and Anti Magic shield? Pre-split Acolytes, so Fan of Knives doesn’t hurt all of 'em at once. It requires a lot of attention, and it seems unfair, but it’s doable. What are Hu players doing? They build 2 Arcane towers, ignoring the minimap, losing their head on the map somewhere. Then they recognize the Warden and panic. Before the Warden runs away, Hu posted a new mimimimi Tweet rather than caring about their peons. Instead of proposing some insane buffs to Hu, in all Hu-match ups, on all maps, in all situations - why not think about proposing Zeppelins on all Maps? I heard a rumor, don’t know if it’s true, but Zeppelins can load up units. According to Liquipedia, Warden’s Fan of Knives can’t hit air units.

Blizzard forgot to add a max building count so Hu players can also build more than one tower. Some Hu players build 2 Arcane towers, but they forget Watchtowers - but why? Greedy? Ignorant? Or wanting to have a reason to post mimimimi Tweets while still being in-game?

Other Hu leave a Priest at the Castle, so a staffed unit heals faster. Here is another crazy sounding idea. Why not using that Priest and dispel the Anti Magic potion? Or why not using the Priest and dispel Beetles? Orc’s do that now. Elf’s did right from the get-go. Only Ud’s can’t cuz they have only one unit that can dispel magic, and its 5 supply costing tier3 unit.

Make Hu casters strong as #$%! ? What about Ud casters? If you wanna buff H caster mana costs, then also reduce the Brilliance aura effect on them. Give them more spell casting range but increase their supply cost or counter balance them otherwise. Not many Orcs are happy fighting with a slowed army. Buffing Sorcseres that much is just insane. Why should a 2 supply unit be that effective for the cheap gold and wood cost? I see Hu casters out of mana only in long-lasting fights or when playing without AM or Bloodmage (or with Bloodmage but without siphon mana to the Hu casters).

Orc Berserker must cost 3 supply again but leave Headhunters at 2 supply cost. Split the fortified burrow upgrade into 2 upgrades and make one available at Tier2 and 2nd upgrade at Tier3 again. Make Burrows load only 2 units until the Tier2 upgrade is researched. Orcs can’t be punished right now for fast tech without Barracks. Loading only 2 peons per Burrow could exploit the Raxless fast tech a bit.

Undead has not much choice. Fiends are de facto standard in every match-up. Casters suck, Ghouls die too fast, Gargs are only a niche unit except for MadFrog and his fans. Ghouls need a slight buff to give Uds more options. Like +20 health, +1 armor when Cannibalize is researched. Could trigger more Ud’s researching Cannibalize too. Switch Cripple or Unholy Frenzy with Raise Dead. Necromancers could be used immediately. Reduce Destroyer supply cost to 4 instead of 5 but make the Destroyer research upgrade a bit more costly. Let Gargs prioritize air units when attacked moved. Gargs vs. Hippos lose when a-clicked but win when Gargs manually targetting Hippos. Gargs vs. Hippos wins when a-clicked, but no ground unit such as enemy heroes are near. Fix the Necropolis food supplied delay. When a Crypt finishes, it’s immediately possible to build Ghouls, etc. When a Necropolis ends, you still have to wait about 2 seconds before Acolytes can be made. When the Necropolis finishes, it takes about 2 seconds until the food supplied limit rises by 10.

Fix the Night Elfs Orb of Venom. It must not stack anymore when worn by 3 different heroes and attacking the same unit. Let Mountain Giants Taunt a single effect ability again. Mountain Giants, mass Archer, Tripple heroes, Tripple Orb, is insanely strong. Before trashing everything and buff onesided like the thread initiator proposed, let’s try to fix issues one step at a time. Night Elfs doing good in every match-up. AOW creeping seems a bit too strong, and Wisps can deny any sort of pulling creeps and attack while the AOW is building. But I have no idea what to change. Maybe some creeps should wake up less aggressive at night to give other races similar possibilities?

Fixes needed:
Select a building in construction, start a chat, press ESC -> cancels the building rather than cancels the chat.

Start a chat and type something, click outside the chat -> chat is gone. Need to type everything again.

Add a mute command. It’s not possible to mute someone whose Battle Tag is written in a language you can’t write with on your keyboard. How to squelch a big mouth whose Battle Tag consists of Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean letters?

Add a report cheating feature after I watched the replay. So far, I can only report for cheating directly after the game ended. When I what the replay, I can only report for bad language or inappropriate Battle Tag name.

Restore all the chat commands from WC3 Classic!

what a tr…sh! Did Tod write this bull…t? Buff hu and nerf everything else… Lol, hu is really strong already and you ask to buff it even more and make absolutely op removing minor weaknesses.

The peasants are clearly a problem, when you see a Warden landed with only a level 3 demolishing the peasants it’s bad. High level player matches demonstrate this very well, we see a human with a zeppelin in his base and others in his expansions to prevent the warden from killing the peons and it doesn’t work that much. At a minimum I believe that the peons could have the possibility of taking refuge in the farms or town hall. It would even be thematic.

Frustrations? maybe the ability to play?
Gold final - Infi TH000 human versus human. Something else ? Fortitude, Sok, Chaemiko also sweep people away and don’t complain. I wrote this before. Everyone has a favorite breed, thinks about strengthening. If he had the opportunity, he would have done so without hesitating. These requests are out of place, even crazy. Let the professionals do it. These are the dreams of a decapitated head.

1 Like

How it feels like to be so embarrassed to actually edit the opening post and thread title? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Relax dude, I just said they can take refuge in the farms. They don’t even throw stuff, harmless stuff.

empty soul

Your talking about top tier, but does Lawliet and warden rings a bell ? Looks like a bit abuse to me.