Em, actually I am having a lot of fun

No, I am not a fanboy…
but I struggle a bit with the overwhelming negativity on the WC3R release.
Actually, I am having a lot of fun playing it atm.

I am at the Orc campaign atm (so played Human, and Undead already) and

• I have no crashes, no lags, no so whatsoever
    hell its WC3 as I know it, but with much better graphics. And its fun.
    I don’t care about “missing updated cut scenes” to be honest, the new graphics are fine.

But I do understand some of the arguments people have, especially overwriting the classic client is a bad move … got that.

But still, I really enjoy the game, the game is still fine and fun.

45 Likes

Iam with u.

I mean missing cutscenes is a sad move but how often u will see them? 1 time? maybe 2 times… and i would never buy a game just for some cutscenes :slight_smile: i know they promote this game with those cutscenes and such… I just hope they will update the game often and improve the performance and also change bad things to good things ! And yes i know some parts are missing , leaderboard, no arranged team etc but it will come soon I HOPE ATLEAST… but in the end its still wc3 with a good feeling FOR ME. :slight_smile:

greetings

19 Likes

Hey there, you are not alone.

I’m actually starting to feel bad for enjoying the game… damn peer pressure.

But I’m spending hours upon hours in custom games and time is flying because in the end, this is warcraft 3 to me and I always enjoyed the custom games.

Feel bad for the people who are feeling taken advantage of.

11 Likes

the bugs that exist - - do you guys know are they for people who upgraded as well as people who didnt? i have not upgraded in fear of the bugs, i havent had any issues in my match making or the limited campaign ive played…

i would love to upgrade for the graphics update as from what im seeing i like them a bit more than the old, but i do not want to if its going to cause me more grief than playing the classic version of reforged (free)

ty for any info

Puh, good to hear I am no stranger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great. But saying you aren’t having problems doesn’t automatically solve whatever problems other people have. What you’re trying to do, is essentially downplay other people’s dissatisfaction. That doesn’t help anyone.

9 Likes

But still, I really enjoy the game,

Me too. But i like it because of the original game, not the reforged aspect.
Besides graphics (which are debatable), every single aspect of Reforged has worsen the game.

Again, besides graphics, noone can name a single thing which Reforged has improved, on the other hand i can name 100 things which are now worse.

4 Likes

Because they had to roll it back because the community didn’t want it and now we’re left somewhere inbetween.

It should’ve been two separate versions of the campaigns.

1 Like

so nice to hear u only care about yourself , keep up the good work sport, ull get far in life with that attitude

4 Likes

good for u friend, but that doesnt mean the problems are not there. Just bcause you r not hungry doesnt mean that hunger does not exist.

2 Likes

When trolls and haters like you, are flooding this forums with the same topics/posts over and over and over again, well …it comes a time when I think for myself, rather then for the “mature” spoiled kids.

I get it, they ruined it for you and many more. You got your refund. You ( not … YOU you ) have even made posts like “Refunded!!@! YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME!!!”. Well excellent. I’m happy for you…but WHY this people are still lurking around, speaking ABOUT the SAME things, even after they refunded and made their “voice” LOUD AND CLEAR about how Blizzard have ruined their game?!

Why ? Move on people. Or if you still have hope ( aka hoping for adding/fixing whatever you wish ), stay, but … be constructive. Enough with the over reacted drama!

7 Likes

@Kabal

it comes a time when I think for myself,

So what do you think for urself than?
What has actually been Reforged besides graphics?
And what has been downgraded?

How would YOU rate this remaster and why?

1 Like

outrage is the only option left for a company that keeps blatantly lying to its customers when given ‘feedback’, in the end u will benefit from our outrage aswel, u just dont understand it yet on how these modern day companies work. This isnt about feelings or fun, this is about this community overcoming the GREED of this modern day company with our outrage

2 Likes

The custom games section was worth the $40. Rest of the game is also pretty great

I know this isn’t the “narrative” that people like, but many of us who followed this project, knew Reforged was just a graphics update, and not much else.

I’m happy the game was updated at all… personally, now that I can choose between looking at classic graphics, and hd graphics, even with it’s problems, the HD graphics are still an improvement.

People can go through their talking points “lol blizzard spits on you and you praise them”. We just want to enjoy the game… You want to get caught up in this mob justice nonsense, go ahead. Some of us just want to get back to playing the game.

Don’t fault people for trying to make the best of a bad situation.

4 Likes

yikes, but custom games section was there before, and trust me it was even better before. for a quarter of the price.

1 Like

Glad you asked.

So , I didn’t followed the whole W3 Reforged “story” since it was announced, except the trailers here and there, difference between the units, etc.

And guess what? I bought it after 15 hours of release after I saw some streaming playing the game. I liked the graphics and the updated cinematics ( /ducks ).

And so, I am enjoying it a lot, yes, mainly for the graphics, same as I did with Starcraft Remastered where there, there wasn’t an updated graphics , but “polishing” their old.

So playing my fav games from my childhood, with better resolution, graphics, etc, is more then enough to justify my purchase, because the base elements are THE same ( aka gameplay ) which matters the most for you!

I would rate it a 7 based on my above commentary. They can get a 9 after they fix the bugs and add Ladders, Ranks, Clans and profiles to the game.

4 Likes

what is stopping u from playing then if ur having so much fun ? Certainly not this forum. Why do u have the urge to come here in stead of playing on while some of us cant play at all, have horrible lag or bad fps or have seen their classic custom games taken away from them ?

1 Like

Same reason haters are posting their hate threads every few seconds/minutes.

Happy ?

1 Like

ur full of it, u just want to laugh at people having problems

1 Like