During gameplay the screen goes black randomly

Hi,
I have the same exact issue.
Can we expect a patch very soon?

Hello,

Don’t know if it can help but I just found that the crashes occur when I try to move the camera with the mouse & keyboard. If I don’t move th camera, the game doesn’t crash (but it’s unplayable).

EDIT : It would be interesting if people who report this problem can test and confirm if the root cause is the same for them.

I have a similar issue with slight variation. I paused the game while playing campaign due to some work. The PC went to sleep mode as usual but when I resumed the game the black screen was popping frequently. Post I need to restart my PC to resolve this issue. Is anyone else facing this issue as I don’t see this with any other games. Could anyone suggest ?

Hey, just wanted everyone to know that this issue is still outstanding as of April 2021. While trying to play Warcraft III Reforged, I’m getting a black screen a few seconds into the game, then my fan goes out of control and the only way to fix this is to restart the computer. My PC (which I purchased last week) has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card. Only this game does this.