Don't increase 12 for ladder

By your amazing logic, shouldn’t the game as you envision it be called Warcraft IV? What’s the point of a remaster? Some people want to play old games with better graphics and better client support?

Man I swear there’s 2 people on this forum, both start with a ‘B’ that are just anti-conservative extremist progressives trolls that just want to bash people that want the old game at every corner. They think their own opinion and vision is the only thing that devs should listen to. I’m just telling you that’s only your opinion and its just as valid as mine. Sorry to burst your bubble.

i can agree with it be warcraft 4 if we add new units new building new army and stuff like that but i think 12 unit limit removal is a good choice since its not the core gameplay it will still be warcraft 3!

but y there are alot people that want new races etc etc with new stuff and that will just change the game to much it wuld be better for warcraft 4 cant say that i dont like the idea of letting naga be a pickable race for custom games tho as long is it is not part of ladder but y i feel like we got to many trolls and wow is one of the forums that the community stop using the wow forum becus of the trolls!

but i can understand the view to people becus blizzard have really much depressive news… people want warcraft 4 but their hopes are not high we did see diablo mobil made for china while wow just want to make enemys in wow instead of making a new warcraft 4 game they can build new expansion much better around…

First of all, nice to refer to a 20 days old post… :smiley:

Also, I, myself, was a bit off with the terms here too, but the point is that the game indeed is not just a remaster, but something between a remake and a remaster, hence they are making some more changes than there would be in just a remaster. Compare to SCR, that’s a remaster. WC3 Reforged is more than a remaster. Just deal with it.

I don’t think you know what a troll is, but I surely am not one. I may have some strong opinions, I agree on that, but I also have reasoning behind them. I’m not living in a bubble, I do understand others have their own opinions too, but the main point I am trying to say to everyone is: you don’t have to use or even see any of the changes.

Don’t like the changes to the lore and the campaign? Play the old campaign (even with the new graphics). Don’t like the new graphics? You can play with the old graphics. Don’t like the the new voice acting or the UI? Well, guess what, you can still use the old voices and the old UI. So, with this in mind, I don’t really get why and what people are complaining about. Just because you don’t like it, nobody else should have the chance to get something new to their beloved game either?

What comes to the 12-unit selection limit, is debatable, since it would affect everyone’s game. Yet, there still is not a single good argument for it, just a bunch of arguments against it. You either see it or don’t. Though I don’t care to go on that road now, since I’ve been talking about that almost since the day 1, so I could really use the change of subject.

3 Likes

saying 12 units is the only option because its been the only option is maximum myopia and circular logic

I can confirm I have wasted like 10 days of my life in circular discussions with purists.

1 Like

Anyone who supports the 12 unit cap I bet has never tried to win a 4s rt game after 3 of their allies leave at the start.

2 Likes

I agree with keeping the 12 unit cap, but I don’t think too many issues will be raised if the selection in melee would be increased by 4.

I dont want see that theme.

1 Like

i dont see any problem of removing 12 unit limit cap since it wont stop micro but if u want cap i rather go for 30 becus dont think anyone gona move more then 30 unit! but as i say again and a again nostalgia can hurt the player base in the area!

it needs improvement 12 unit limit is a restriction that is not fun and we want new players to stay in the game! people will learn how to micro 1 way or another even if they have to lose to learn it!
many player left the game becus of the unit limit restriction and some jumped to custom game becus that was more fun! we keep having to say the same thing over and over…

1 Like

I think the limit should be increased to 16 or 18 or 20. At least this should be tested while the game is in development.

Answer is ez, remove cap or I will not play WC3R, unit cap and no automine in SCR is number one reason I stopped play it (more frustrating than relaxing when I have to fight vs terrible and archaic mechanics). Game must be more user freendly to bring new players and be more relaxing for old veterans like me.

This “elitists” should have option in menu for 12, 18 and 24 caps and problem is solved.

2 Likes

y removing makes the most sense but are waiting for a blue message answere becus they said it was possible to remove it and they are thinking abut separated ladder so a nostalgia ladder and modern ladder so the the subject has calmed down becus of a Q&A
old pro players may be afraid that more people gona play the modern ladder but if that is the case then removing the cap makes even more sense!
its that nostalgia that can harm the players if we keep restrictions
if they want to heal 1 unit if they use a army of 40 well then you need to micro its that simple no unit cap does not make it harder to micro!

Well a remaster is exactly same game with same controlls but better grafic. What you want is a remake and strangely Warcraft III Reforged is midway between those.

That’s almost a month old post. Eyes open! I’ve already explained that comment a couple posts up.

I’m ok with increasing limit even to infinity, but that change should also be implemented in classic version, strickly “no” for separating classic and modern. And ofc balance should be tweaked with that new changes, nobody knows how it will look like.

you should probly edit on that post people keeps reading even if it 29 days probly more days in future! and say that the points that has been made are within the over 300 post even if it is alot to read…

1 Like

Reasons to remove the 12 cap limit are so much better than the reasons to keep it in my opinion. I guess it is up to Blizzard.

7 Likes