Disconnect hacked twice from FFA today

I’m about to beat a guy, then end up in lobby. I play a lot and never disconnect but today twice in exactly the same way, the guy is about to lose, boom i’m out. My internet connection is freaking fibre, it’s not unstable and connection is great otherwise, good ping etc. This is not normal, do not brush it off as “ah yes disconnects happen”. No they don’t. Some dude has figured out how to disconnect hack and is doing that on FFA a lot.

I can’t link a file or link but there’s a tiny URL link here, you’re smart, can figure it out:
b6bkw7pf in tinyURL slash

Blizzard did not attend to any anti cheat systems for this game. Considering there is no longer a team for this game it probably won’t be fixed.

Also note: in contrary to every other game since the year 2000, reforged offers no grace period or reconnection functionality in case of internet instability. Minor package loss can boot you to the lobby. The community is unsure on why this is; legacy had this covered by offering a grace period but this was promptly removed for reforged and nobody can think of a reason to why.