Difficulty finding games in reforged

Hello guys, i am having difficulties finding versus game on reforged. I usually search up to 10 minutes and stop after that. is that normal or something wrong with my reforged ? Please help thanks

that’s weird are you queing through the game or in war3champions?

i am going through the game, is there any difference going through the game or inwar3champions?

Kinda… so through the game, it just matches you with anyone queing, probably close enough in ping to not make it unplayable. I’ve been queing in game and not having much que time at all. War3champion uses skill based matchmaking to pair you with someone close to your skill level

1 Like

is this the website w3champions to download ? i tried downloading before, but i still cant find games, not sure if i installed it correctly

Ya that’s it. Installing it is kinda rough if you don’t know what you’re doing. The faq on the website has been updated to help.

Strange, i just wait for 40, 45 seconds max before a game is found. And not in war3champions.

That is not true. If you are searching 1v1 it matches you to someone with similar MMR.

I have had no issue finding versus games. what mode are you queueing?

Mostly 1v1, 2v2 and 4v4 is what ppl are doing. Maybe some FFA. Avoid 3v3.

You can match across regions, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

If you do try War3Champions, the W3C launcher has to be running while you play the game or it won’t work correctly.

W3Champions is used mostly by hardcore veterans, and any casual player is going to get demolished when it comes to vanilla.

Beginners and more casual players had best stick to battle.net if they want to have a shot at winning a game ever.

I only play official 4v4 mm, I find games in few seconds normally.

W3Champions is a ladder for everyone. You have 5 placement games and if you are still placed too high you will eventually fall down the ladder ranking until you play against players of equal skill level.

Battle.net has a terrible match making system and the games are usually lopsided. This will not be the case on W3Champions.

For BNet games this happens to me and my friends recently as well. Seems the player base is simply dying out. Even on champions we may have quite notable search times depending on (time of) day and game type.

I believe W3C has about 2k players. I think bnet has about another 1k of players. That is roughly the entire western population that still plays this game.

It’s only for “everyone” in theory. Yes, the matching system is supposed to facilitate fair matches through rating and placements. But it doesn’t really end up working that way

the reality is, W3C is mostly used by hardcore veterans and no number of placement matches will have me playing against people of my skill level, because I’m quite frankly bad. If the entire playerbase was using W3C, then yeah, I would probably settle into a rating where I find good games. But when the entire userbase of W3C is of the upper echelons of Warcraft III skill, finding a decent match as a low skill player is impossible.

Know how I know? I played in one season where I lost every placement match, then lost about 10 more games in a row, and eventually my rating was so low that there was nobody to match me to. And despite this, I can still win games on battle.net no problem.

Why do people avoid 3v3?

I’m not entirely sure but it is definitely the least played game mode.

(Before team FFA which they removed early in ROC. I miss it :frowning: )

W3C doesn’t even offer 3v3, so that should say something.

Same problem, so long to get a game …

try switching the region you’re connecting through or using a VPN. Some ppl from some countries have trouble depending on which server their games go through. You may need to make sure the game is allowed through windows firewall or whatever else you use. People are definitely playing.