Did you just REMOVE RoC from Battle.net?

There is no way to enter Reign of Chaos multiplayer anymore. Instead, everybody ends up logged into TFT despite not having the game installed. Searching for games leads to disconnects at the beginning of the game due to the missing TFT files.

This concerns hundreds of RoC players, it’s not an individual issue.

What’s going on?

2 Likes

No information about anything.

Making multiple issues/bugs every patch they do.

Not fixing them.

Good job there guys, good job.

But hey, atleast we are going to have some balance changes in TFT.

2 Likes

Yeah,Roc Died at age of 17

6 Likes

May 23 was the Warcraft III Apocalypse

3 Likes

Usually every patch breaks roc or parts of it, give it a few days or a week, if they can’t be bothered to fix it by then… I think we can consider roc gone. Hope it comes back.

1 Like

RoC will never die. Nevah.

3 Likes

Does anyone even play RoC anymore for other than the campaign?

All multiplayer is now on TFT

2 Likes

Nope. RoC has been active since inception. Just because YOU don’t play it doesn’t change that fact.
I am American but play on Europe servers, where I rarely have to wait long.

3 Likes

“hundreds”

More like 6 or 7 of you.

Go buy TFT, or don’t and stop playing.

Nobody cares.

5 Likes

Start Warcraft III and then click “Reign of Chaos” near the Single Player button. This will take you to Reign of Chaos.

If you do not own a TFT licence then I recommend purchasing Warcraft III Reforged as that grants one both RoC and TFT access immediately as well as Reforged once it releases.

Be aware that the 1.31 PTR is mainly aimed at Frozen Throne. RoC players can still participate in it since it will only validate the RoC CD Key however any Reign of Chaos multiplayer content might not function correctly.

Also be aware that Reign of Chaos melee is not really supported. All balance changes target TFT multiplayer only. It is possible in the distant future that Reign of Chaos melee is phased out completely, especially seeing how Reforged brings a single version of Warcraft III which contains both games.

1 Like

Since this new update I get DC’d in nearly every game without lag or without internet issues. ridiculous.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re even reading.

3 Likes

are you retarded or just have reading comprehension? Or did you not read it at all?

I would suggest elaborating details of how to reproduce the problem. For example are you using 1.30.4 and launching BattleNet from the Reign of Chaos client? Or are you using the 1.31 PTR?

This does not make any sense since as far as I am aware Warcraft III will always contain all RoC and TFT files inside the local CASC storage upon installation. Hence it is physically not possible for TFT files to be missing.

However you might desync at game start due to game state mismatch if the client loads the incorrect game data. Widgitized custom maps were infamous for causing this since they corrupted the internal Melee data cache when played which would poison the data when trying to play different maps. If this is happening because it is matching RoC players using RoC melee data with TFT players using TFT melee data then this is a bug.

Do you realize how petty and ridiculous you sound? I don’t know why you’re trolling. What are you like 12? What is your point? Your expansion is better than the base game?
Believe it or not, there is a whole part of the gaming scene you are clueless about.
I prefer RoC and have played it since the early 2000s, very heavily, at least a few hours a week for years and years, and it’s been very active and never had a dead spot. I’ve played against multiple streamers.

2 Likes

Dude, stop-being-a-robot.

This is not something you can pull out your sheet of support questions in order to help an ENTIRE COMMUNITY. There is no need.

It’s as simple as it is: RoC ladder is not working since the last server maintenance. No one can play. You don’t need to do anything specific to test it.

Thanks for the computer science explanation, now go figure out what’s happening.

2 Likes

I’m surprised RoC battle.net just says please use frozen throne for online play. How can you just kill it off like that without a heads up or warning?

1 Like

Am I the only one that reads this as ‘Did you just REMOVE ORC from Battle.net?’

You are the dumbest noob ever, ROC is infinitely better than TFT, ALWAYS

2 Likes

You were saying my friend?