Demo 2018 has been made on SC2/HOTS engine!

This makes it quite clear that you have no clue what you’re even talking about. WoW uses the same (graphics) engine as Warcraft 3 and it has been improved upon over the years. They even stated as such. What they did was took the work that has been done to be able to push WoW’s graphics and retrofitted it back into the Warcraft 3 game engine.

You don’t seem to understand that there are the game engines, graphics engines and physics engines in every game and these engines are basically piled on top of each other.

1 Like

My dear friends! I am glad to see feedback from everyone, positive and negative, some opinions is interesting for me, other opinions go beyond the scope of the topic and only create useless questions of empty meaning. I want to get a new build from Blizzard and continue discussions. It will be very interesting for me to see how again you start pulling developers out of the pit of shame into which they sent themselves.

P.S.
Guardbringers of The Blizzard, continue to be ironic, soon there will be time for crying and disappointment!

Except for the part where you had to explain this simple process to be more complicated for replicating WC3’s pathing and glitch quirks as shown in the demo

Dude, I literally talked to one of the people who made the Demo 2018 map in 2018 while he was doing it. It was literally made in Warcraft III World Editor. “Some streamer says” is not a basis for truth.

You are spreading misinformation, whether you believe it or not.

2 Likes

What is your evidence? Is he a Blizzard developer? where are the proofs?

Continue? Was I wrong about something? WE SHOULD (ALL THE COMMUNITY) REQUEST THE BLIZZARD TO GIVE US A DEMO 2018 FOR FREE ACCESS !!! IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND ANYWHERE, THE DECEPTION WILL BE OBVIOUS AND OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED !!!

1 Like

So i think is official that the demo was not made in W3 engine.