Defense of the Ancients

Fair. However, my original point is that dota community is the worst community in the game. Nothing can really prove that wrong.

It might be the reason why Blizzard killed Heroes of The Storm :smiley: . Dota 1 will be mainstream once again!

There is no such thing as dota toxic community , all people in general are fuc*king toxic , if they get a chance to be anonymous.

i’m not surprised you don’t think that as you just stated you believe every single person is toxic, so you must be unaware of how low or high the bar is for that.

But yeah, pretty bad.

I like how everyone is being toxic talking about how dota players are toxic lol

And I hope to God that Dota 3 kills Dota 2. Dota 2 is a shell of its former self.

I remember someone got triggered at me because 2 people were arguing and someone said that Dota 2 was better than league because it was harder to play. And I told him, if that was the case he should play Dota 1 because it is harder to play. And he called me an idiot because he said they were exactly the same. Its mind boggling because now they are completely different games.

#makedotagreatagain

1 Like

Oh God!

Have I finally found the right one?

Im getting embaresed there by posting things that are waaay off topic.

NOw to say what I wanted to say.

DOTa would be great,

DOTA 2 art style isnt so good.

I think I would fit in just fine new artstyle.

I hope somebody also makes RTS MOBA kind of gameplay, heavily optimized for 1v1, and like Skrmish but with stronger heroes and so on and so forth.