D-1 Judgment Day

Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of W3 REFORGED in Korea time. But I am sad that there is no news. I can’t believe it has become a really abandoned game. I want to use WWE Randy RKO for Blizzard. angry!! sibal !!

2 Likes

I think if blizzard really abandoned it it would be taken off the store page, the forum for the game would be gone, support for the game gone. Basically everything pertaining to the game would be gone by now. They likely even try to force amazon and other’s to force people who are selling the old Battle Chest set to stop and send them to blizz. I think blizzard has decided to not do a full abandonment of it and wait and see if the entire community up and leaves for other and better games. If blizzard were to lose community support for all their games but World of Warcraft, they might take us seriously and get “all hands on deck” and fix reforged and do better for all the games Cause J. Allen Brack said “Our action will speak louder than any of these words” well I still see a company that was better than most and now their are other games that are actually doing better than theirs.