Custom Games Not Sending Invites

When making custom games the game is no longer sending invites out to people to join the game. This is consistent across the 8 people that I play with on Friday nights. Additionally it bugs out when right clicking someone and clicking join game from the friends list. This is making it very challenging to run our own tournaments and play together as friends in game. This has been ongoing for about 3 weeks now.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue as well. This needs to get fixed

1 Like

Same here. Been like that for more than a week now and everyone is experiencing it. Since I’m running a big community and do frequent testing, this bug is pretty annoying. Also, after every game players that want to rejoin your lobby, need to restart wc3.

1 Like

Having the same bug for months now. Unable to join friends or receive invites to Private Custom games.

1 Like

Hi. Same issue here.
Noticed it after the last patch update (1.32.10.17380), but I hadn’t played for 1-2 months, so could have been earlier…

Unable to invite friend… push the click button, but nothing happens. The message the the chat is sent saying I sent an invite, but doesn’t get received.

Friend is able to join by looking up my screen name and joining the game I am creating though as a work around.

Come now Blizzard. It should be an easy, immediate fix.

Thanks.

1 Like