Custom games : Incorrect password ?!

Hi i can launch the game from the launcher and get into the game but when i click on multiplayer and i click on custom games an error pop up and it say “The password you have provided is incorrect. Please try again” yesterday everything was fine. Sorry if my english is bad

Same here what else can go wrong today?

Same here what else can go wrong today?

Same issue.
I was thinking this is only my problem after reinstalling windows
Looks like it’s a common issue now

same here, I got the same issues

korean bots are flooding the server

This started to happen a few days ago and it seems to be getting worse

I got the same issue too. Do someone know when its gonna be fixed??

I have the same issue. I’m 100% sure my password is correct.

Oh that’s cute, thinking Blizzard will put even the slightest bit of effort into keeping this game functional.

I got the same issue. Thinking it was me. But it seems like it wasn’t just me. I tried using a different account to launch WC3… and it still doesn’t work. What is going on?

same issue as well, does anyone know what’s going on?

I am from Perú and is happening the same from here … I tried reinstalling the game but it still doesn’t work

Same issue here (EU), resetting password /code etc does nothing.

Same here. US west. As soon as I load the custom games list, it kicks me out.

Same, s***s unplayable atm. :rage:

Same, cant play rn

The issue is, koreans are hosting lots of broken maps with bots that don’t even let you join the lobby and that is breaking the servers I think.

I’m having the same issue! WTF

When will Blizzard finally be called to account and make normal graphics and a lobby at least like in StarCraft 2