Custom Games and World Editor Need a few Updates

Custom games show total # of players, even computer players. The custom games list should show # of player slots held by users and the number of total remaining open slots.

Currently it could show 10/17 when 5 of those are computers and closed slots, it should say

1/7 because only 1 slot is occupied by the host, and 7 more slots are available. Without this change, the custom games list can look quite confusing.

As far as the world editor, Rejuvenation has an option that says ‘always/never’ and I think you have to change each field manually. This should be changed to a 1/0 situation where 1 = always, and 0 = never for autofill purposes.

The same could be said for channel ability, that has options like ‘visible, single cast…’ etc, this should be a data field that can be separated by commas so we may auto fill those options as well. right now we have to click each individual level of an ability to change the spells options. this would save map developers a huge amount of time.

i like the PING column in the custom games list, but i would add or replace the bars with numbers of the actual ping, and change the color of those numbers the higher the ping from something like Green > Yellow > Orange > Red

the ability to autofill negative numbers, and chat lobbylinking would also be handy as well as allowing more than 5 hero abilities.