Custom Campaign Lord of the Clans available in Reforged HD

Trailer: youtube .com/watch?v=qOkGtWWZFWE [remove space]

Features

• Custom campaign: Extensive Action-RPG gameplay and a highly customizable main character.
  • 8 single-player missions: Engage in a series of challenging missions across diverse environments.
  • 67 quests: Complete various quests that span over 7-9 hours of playtime.
  • High quality terrain and cinematics: Including custom models, textures, and icons that enhance the visual appeal.
  • Full voice-over: Dialogue and in-game transmissions are brought to life with recordings from professional voice actors and AI-generated voices from the Warcraft franchise.
  • Based on the novel Lord of the Clans by Christie Golden.

News Article: hiveworkshop .com/threads/%F0%9F%93%A2lord-of-the-clans-now-available.354237/ [remove space]

Download: hiveworkshop
.com/pastebin/85c19375f0c12c6793bf66b4e2666dc4.31173 [remove space]

1 Like

I appreciate all the work that goes into this, but I still want officially sanctioned new campaigns. :sob:

This part made me curious - did you use AI to generate Arthur Burghardt’s voice for the Grom lines?
It sounded so good, almost like the man himself got to a recording booth for you.

Also I want to know - did you consult InsaneMonster for the cutscenes or even request his help with em? Those also look excellent. Ah, looks like you did - Special Thanks section mentioned the guy. Inspiring stuff.

I used Hellscream’s WC3 lines to AI-generate new ones.

My cinematics are inspired by the Re-Reforged style and InsaneMonster and I talk a lot. His special thanks appearance is due to his advancements regarding many technical aspects for Reforged (cinematics, facial animations and others).

1 Like

Well, having finished this version and the original, I can definitely say this version was a blast to play (Then again, so was the original)

Can’t wait to see what you cook up next!